Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

or like everything rim has a delay lol but who knows if not in a ... General Blackberry forum

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Advertisement

or like everything rim has a delay lol but who knows if not in a few hours should be up by the morn if not they will say wait another day or something

ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    LAAAAAME. why does RIM do that? its past midnight and i can't register. so much for a nerdy celebration at midnight!
    i heart pink robots, cupcakes, and sushi.
    www.nerdyconnie.com

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    RIM=making its customers wait; again
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Sorry, but color me not impressed. Still need the invite code. From everything I can read, its not a social netoworking site in the mode of FB or even the ning sites that are tailored to a hobby or interest. Its just a RIM controlled forum to compete with the Stacks, CB.com, and the other BB-centric sites. Its the "Blackberry Owner's Lounge" with a new wrapper on it, imo.

No thanks.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

amcat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Isn't everything they have available on that site already done here on the 'Stacks. I think I'll stay here to get all my BB information!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use your mind... Creativity is free!!

Follow me on Twitter

fossiltkm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA8A73
    So I guess its still a no go, guys?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    It's now over 8 hours since midnight and I can't figure out how to register, try it out or anything else. I'm moving on. If this is something we can't live without there'll be more posting about it in the future.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

usmanadil no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    207DD271
    i just checked that site .. it still needed that invitation code.... lets ask "goldengirl75" .. ????

michaelajones no está en línea Stack level 1
    WTF is up with this? I was interested in this site. Come on, let's get this going!

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Checked the site and they now have "invite only" listed under register... I had to select the tab to the far right to "get notified", I guess that's what we all without registration codes have to do until the site officially launches for the public. Not the best way to start things off RIM... not a good look at all...

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    its seeming to be not for everyone
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by usmanadil View Post
    i just checked that site .. it still needed that invitation code.... lets ask "goldengirl75" .. ????
    Believe you me, if I had that information I would have gladly passed it along. I was just forwarding along the information I received via tweet from the source. It appears RIM just wants BB owners to get really super excited while they wait it out.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl75 View Post
    Believe you me, if I had that information I would have gladly passed it along. I was just forwarding along the information I received via tweet from the source. It appears RIM just wants BB owners to get really super excited while they wait it out.
    It's hard to get excited about SOME things, don't you agree?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm *interested*, but hardly excited...I'll give it a try when available, but I still wonder if all I'm going to see there is a rehash of the exact same posts (and people) who post here at Pinstack and at the other forums (that I shall not mention). Might turn out to be a redundant waste of time -- remains to be seen.

So -- I got interested the night it was supposed to launch, stayed up late and watched nothing happen. Check a couple of times that next day - nada.

Far from being excited, I'm gradually losing interest.

I'm having trouble believing the premature announcement and delayed delivery are part of any kind of real marketing strategy. Just a bit of sloppiness in the release process.

The more I think about it the more I realize is that all I need is one MORE forum in my life.

If this thing isn't spectacular it'll never "make the cut" - even if it does, something else is going to have to go.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast