bought it off ebay from a person that said it would work with cingular..and guess ... General Blackberry forum

aosmith Guest

my first...

Advertisement

bought it off ebay from a person that said it would work with cingular..and guess what it doesnt...a store in my area is getting unlocking equiptment next week and they'll do it then...i like it even though 99% of the function is gone...any chance you have acess to a calculator that converts imei codes into unlocking codes...even if it just for voice...im dying to use it!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    yeaI know how you feel man, data service really opens up everything. Happy app loading.

aosmith Guest

anybody that wants a bb unlocked...

it is comfirmed i talked to the guy it is not being done through the store (although he works there) it will be less than $40/bb and is based on IMEI. after i get mine done friday ill be willing to get others done. Per my discussion with this guy he wants to go online with the unlocking process, and i would be handling that end of it...maybe even make myself some money...even better yet make a java app that would work on bbs that would generate codes

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    the java app sounds like a great idea.