Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I need help!!! My bb keeps restarting itself. Is that normal? I was going 2 ... General Blackberry forum

ilovetwilight52 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    noneya

my basic theme for 8130 pearl

Advertisement

I need help!!!
    My bb keeps restarting itself. Is that normal? I was going 2 switch 2 a LG dare but my blackberry is totally messed up! I can't download any music. It says I have 0 bytes free space. I have nothing downloaded currently. Help plz!! If any1 can help me it would be wonderful!
    Thnx!!!
    Last edited by ilovetwilight52; 04-21-2009 at 06:04 PM.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Very minimalistic, it's like it isn't even there
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    noneya
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Very minimalistic, it's like it isn't even there
    Srry I screwed up on it. Iam new 2 pinstack. Srry
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

I was just teasing What happened to the theme you mentioned before editing your post? Let me know if you need any assistance with posting your theme, I will be glad to help!
    Last edited by azstar; 04-21-2009 at 10:46 PM.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetwilight52 View Post
    I need help!!!
    My bb keeps restarting itself. Is that normal? I was going 2 switch 2 a LG dare but my blackberry is totally messed up! I can't download any music. It says I have 0 bytes free space. I have nothing downloaded currently. Help plz!! If any1 can help me it would be wonderful!
    Thnx!!!
    Post some details about what device and OS version you are using, Go to Options/About for that info. Also 0 bytes means no memory, you may need to delete some unneeded stuff from your BB. Reboot your BB by powering off, pull out the battery, wait 30 seconds then put it back. After it boots back up what is your amount of free memory?
    Twitter? My Apps List

PIN/ID
    noneya
    Ummm its got memory it just won't let me download music. My os is 4.2.1. I tried rebooting it also.
    Thnx!

PIN/ID
    noneya
    Also. I have only the things that were on there wen u first get a bb pearl 8130. I even deleted the bb mesenger 2. So iam very confused??

PIN/ID
    noneya
    I really need responses! Its like terrible. I HATE bbs!
    Plz help me?!!

You have had me confused too. 1st you said you were trying to post a theme, then you weren't.

Then you said you had 0 bytes free(which is your memory), but then you said you had memory but couldn't add music.

So what exactly is your problem you are having? Take a deep breath, calm yourself a bit and try to give some better details. I would love to help.

Start with one problem at a time, whatever is your biggest issue, give us the details. You have an 8130, what version of the OS(operating system) is on it? Go to Options/About and about the 3rd line down tell me what it says, like mine is 4.5.0.89 what's yours?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    grape jelly makes the best PBJ
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    noneya
    C
    You have had me confused too. 1st you said you were trying to post a theme, then you weren't.

Then you said you had 0 bytes free(which is your memory), but then you said you had memory but couldn't add music.

So what exactly is your problem you are having? Take a deep breath, calm yourself a bit and try to give some better details. I would love to help.

Start with one problem at a time, whatever is your biggest issue, give us the details. You have an 8130, what version of the OS(operating system) is on it? Go to Options/About and about the 3rd line down tell me what it says, like mine is 4.5.0.89 what's yours?
    Okay my big problem is txting. Iam not receiving all of dem! My OS is 4.2.1. Thnx

OK if your texts are self deleting it is because your BB memory is too low. Also go to Options/About and tell your full OS version number and confirm which device model you have. The 8130 has at least OS 4.3 so OS 4.2.1 for the 8130 is not possible.

Check your file free, write down what it says, then pull the battery out of your BB for 30 seconds. Put t back then when it reboots check the file free again. Post the results.

There are settings you can change and things you can delete but I want to know exactly what you've got first.

Go to Options/Advanced Options/Applications and post Everything on that list.
    Twitter? My Apps List

PIN/ID
    noneya
    OK if your texts are self deleting it is because your BB memory is too low. Also go to Options/About cand tell your full OS version number and confirm which device model you have. The 8130 has at least OS 4.3 so OS 4.2.1 for the 8130 is not possible.

Check your file free, write down what it says, then pull the battery out of your BB for 30 seconds. Put t back then when it reboots check the file free again. Post the results.

There are settings you can change and things you can delete but I want to know exactly what you've got first.

Go to Options/Advanced Options/Applications and post Everything on that list.
    No my texts aren't all coming thru that's wat I mean iam gonna go 2 that list now.

Don't forget to post your exact device model number and OS version number from the Options/About page and go to Options/Status and post your "file free" before and after a battery pull.
    Twitter? My Apps List

PIN/ID
    noneya
    Well I can't find it. I did exactly wat u said. But any way iam getting a palm centro. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast