Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I can feel your pain I got a treo 600 with verizon and ... General Blackberry forum

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Re: My $4,110 cell phone bill...

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I can feel your pain I got a treo 600 with verizon and the lady was not familiar with data and told me it would use minutes. My first bill $4712.39. I called Verizon from work and spoke to a regional manager (in another state) who told me to go to my local store after work and the issue would be resolved. Imagine my surprise when SHE opened the door for me. Turns out she drove 275 miles to personally resolve the problem. She credited my whole bill (even what I would have owed). Gave me a $200 credit and refunded me what I paid for the phone. This is the reason I stay with Verizon customer service is unparallelled in the Cellular Industry. NO I DON'T WORK FOR VERIZON
    -------
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~P.S. I still have my bill framed in my garage. You never know
    Last edited by PDUB204; 10-29-2007 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Automerged.

PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~P.S. I still have my bill framed in my garage. You never know

miamitreo no está en línea Stack level 2

To the last poster, my ex-girlfriend has verizion. The service is plain bad in her area. In addition to that to add a data package to 1 of her phone lines (not unlimited by the way) verizion wants about an addtional $50 a month. That's crazy. In her experience the customer service has not been the same as yours... Glad you are happy, she surely is not.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well that trumps my high bill story... But ill tell you anyway. I work for at&t, formerly cingular. I had a lady that activated a line for her 16 year old neighbor because she's disabled and her mom wouldn't get her a phone. Her first bill was a little over 3000 dollars because she discovered text and IM. She didn't realize that IM counts as a text in and out and she refused a txt package during activation. I looked at her detail section (which came in a box, btw) and she had an incoming and out going message every minute from around 6pm to about 4am. Needless to say I got charged bac for that act cause she took the phone away after that.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by guyheavensent View Post
    just as crazy as the iPhone bill that got sent to that one lady. haha
    I came close to that. About a yr ago I got a 3K bill from T-Mo after the CS rep from T-Mobile screwed up my bill which included unlimited text and sent what I THINK was my ex-boyfriend's bill who ran WAY over whatever bundle of texts he had. I ended up only having to pay $330 (the cost of the 7105t I bought right before that huge bill came).
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 10-30-2007 at 03:13 AM.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by jchapman01 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well that trumps my high bill story... But ill tell you anyway. I work for at&t, formerly cingular. I had a lady that activated a line for her 16 year old neighbor because she's disabled and her mom wouldn't get her a phone. Her first bill was a little over 3000 dollars because she discovered text and IM. She didn't realize that IM counts as a text in and out and she refused a txt package during activation. I looked at her detail section (which came in a box, btw) and she had an incoming and out going message every minute from around 6pm to about 4am. Needless to say I got charged bac for that act cause she took the phone away after that.

This is what I was just referring to in my previous post. I didn't realize that texting over the bundle limit I had (I think 400 at the time) was going to cost each way or that I had gone over my limit. One question....why did u get charged for that when it? I don't understand.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

He got charged a "chargeback" meaning that the customer cancelled the service and the dealer/sales agent lost his commission.

Zo

PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~that sucks if the customer cancelled it should not affect the sales person they did their job. Because someone is "ignorant" and refuses something oh well I hope they stick it to her arse

Fiasco no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20D434D0

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I think the op should still be reminded that tethering may not be covered even with a bb data plan, and that is worth a call to CS for verification.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12