I use gmail to view all of my email. I have a couple of accounts ... General Blackberry forum

beejreit no está en línea Stack level 2

Multiple Email Accounts

Advertisement

I use gmail to view all of my email. I have a couple of accounts that it consolidates into one. I wanted to be able to send emails from the different addresses though. So in addition I added the other email account. But now the messages show up multiple times. Is there anyway that I can set the non gmail to not download messages, and just let the gmail account grab them?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    If I understood your question (by downloading, I am assuming you mean send a copy to the BB), you can set a filter in the BIS not to forward messages from G-Mail account to the BB. I had to do this with my account.

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think what he really wants to do is go in to the BIS site and set a filter on each of the additional accounts to not forward messages to the device but allow all of the messages to come from the Gmail account. This would allow you to only receive the messages received in gmail but you would be able to compose email from all accounts. The big drawback would be that whenever you replied to any email it would automatically reply from the gmail and not necessarily the email account it was sent to originally.

beejreit no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I never thought about replies. I guess I'll just have to learn to live with it.

Thanks for your solutions though.