2404B872

Re: msn hotmail?

Advertisement

Ive tried over and over I just gave up.

vailbear no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242693D1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I access MSN as a bookmark. It's mobile.live.com. Add http and all those slashes and colons before.(long week).
    All of my contacts and files are there after set up. You can set the bookmark up to sync every hour if you want.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

My hotmail account works just fine other than the spam that get thru each day.
    I set it up via my BIS account.

kunalakajim no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    214EFD7A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~my MSN mail is 4 years old and still works with bis

rgarde no está en línea Stack level 2

I know there is a misconception, but it is true some e-mail accounts integrate fine with BIS, and others need the "Plus" account option. Weird, but it is true its all on Microsoft. I say reject your hotmail, and make a new e-mail with yahoo or gmail if your one of the few that need to pay a "yearly" fee. Anyways, I switched and couldn't be happier. Gmail was my preference of choice.

ROCKY1 no está en línea Stack level 1

i have hotmail on my bb. did it via hotmail plus thats all they are compatable with although. i have had problems as far as sending emails. hotmail keep sending me a email saying to fill in sum secure thing onmail live. does amyone know how to deal with this problem?

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have hotmail on my BB I have the email setup and everything no problem! Send and receive emailad no problems! BB pearl with TMO!

fahad no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    252D20E6

I have hotmail on my BB and it is about 7 years old account. It itegrated easily without any problem. And I m using BIS.

krees23 no está en línea Stack level 2

I have hotmail through msn's mobile functionality. http://mobile.msn.com

Aroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24431D74

http://mobile.msn.com also works, like the above poster suggested.

I have a 9 year-old hotmail account (1998) that worked without the $20/yr plus add-on. I added the Plus add-on a few years back since I also wanted some of the other plus features.

hotmail/MSN doesn't have the best integration with the blackBerry since you either need an old account or the Plus account to get POP3 access. If this is really your main account, and switching is a bigger pain for you than coming up with $20/yr, i'd suggest the upgrade to plus, if you can swing it. Otherwise Yahoo mail / Gmail both have great free services if switching is not a hassle.
    Domino 6.5.6FP1 | BES 4.1.4

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

So far I have found that for me, yahoo works the smoothest with BIS. It reconciles both ways (i.e. deletions on the website reconcile to my BB) and marks items read, etc. I like Gmail's format on the site, but its aggravating that it doesn't integrate completely yet.

MSN has always been my spam account, so I rarely use it and don't want it pushed to my BB. When I tested it out, it worked just fine, but that was before they went to this new "MS Live" format they're pushing on us these days.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12