I just have a quick question about the MP3 Player... Can you plug it into ... General Blackberry forum

neezy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2442ABB1

MP3 Player Capabilities?

Advertisement

I just have a quick question about the MP3 Player... Can you plug it into a radio or. MP3 Dock using the Mini USB port and the USB cable? You know, like an MP3 player.

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: MP3 Player Capabilities?

I plug mine into my MP3 dock (Creative) using the cable that came with the dock. It's not the USB port, but the headphone port.

Lis

PIN/ID
    2442ABB1

Yea I've done that too, but not too many car stereos have that. Is there an adapter that has a 3.5mm(male connecter) on one end, and usb plug on the other?
    And what about my original question, anybody know? Thanks in advance
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    2442ABB1
    And I'm tired of my threads being moved. Not ALL blackberrys have MP3 player. Actually barely ANY have mp3 players; 3 to be exact. I posted this in the curve section for a reason.
    I feel like I'm being singled out. It seems like if I don't say "for my curve" every time, mods try to move it. And I'm sick of it. I see threads WAY more off topic than mine. And nobdy ever says a word about it, but any chance the mods get, they move it. This is getting really old really fast.

PIN/ID
    2442ABB1

Correction : "any chance the mods get they move MINE"

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1

Well to your original question I can't help you but honestly don't think such a cable exists.

Second, why get so flared up at the mods? They probably moved it to the general blackberry section to help YOU get visibility on your question.
    As you pointed out yourself at least 3 other blackberries have MP3 players........so the way i see it that's just 3x the amount of stackers who can lend you advice???

James80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31955D4A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Also ones who have either the pearl or 8830 like I do may have the same question as you concerning the media player. Therefore its in the "General" section so those users can see. If it was just in the curve section, 9 times out of 10 another bb user will only look under their own bb specific threads if they have a problem. Hope this clarifies it for you a bit before one of the mods add something. We're all here to help each other!

PIN/ID
    2442ABB1
    So nobody has ever tried this??

dvst8ion no está en línea Stack level 3

I know you can use audio cables if your car has a spear AUX port.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Well, I would guess that using the device mini usb to connect to a stereo would not work. I just tried a pair of headphones with a USB connector on my BB, but the sound came out through the external speaker and nothing through the headphones.

I can however use my same auxillary cable for connecting my creative mp3 to my car to connect my BB to my car stereo and have it play through my car's speakers. But that is through the 3.5mm headphone jack on both devices, the BB and the Creative.

I'm believing that it will only export sound through the headphone jack not the mini USB since as stated, my mini USB headhpones don't work on the BB. Hope this helps.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4