i have album pics with my mp3's and when i open my pic folder i ... General Blackberry forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

mp3 pics

Advertisement

i have album pics with my mp3's and when i open my pic folder i see all the album pics in that folder.they are in subfolders(1 per album) so i have to scroll through a bunch of folders before i get to my actual pics. how can i get the album pics out of my pic folder?
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Catside hook your bb up to your pc and use file explorer to open your media card. Your bb should have created a folder named blackberry. If you open up that folder you should have a folder for pics, music, ringtones, videos, voicenotes, and a documents folder if you have docs to go.
    If your albums are not in the music folder. The album art may not show up in the right place. You can cut and paste everything to be in the right folders and it should solve your problem for ya. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    wut?
    i tried all that joe. my music is in the right folder and when i go to my picture folder the album shots do not show up there,they only show up in the pic folder when accessed from the berry.

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Hmm... Then I am kinda stumped. I had that same problem when I first put music on my bb. But I just draged and dropped it on the card and did not put it in the right place. After I originized my card everything displayed right.

I guess I will leave this fix to the real experts lol. Sorry I couldn't be much help. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Ok... Let me see if I understand correctly. You have things in the correct folder but they are not displaying correctly, right? Did you try to do a batery pull or a defrag on your BB? I would do a defrag... Then a batery pull to see if that takes care of the situation. If it doesn't work, I would go into media folder on your BB, click the menu key, select explore and move files directly from the BB. And if that don't work.... Well, let us know and we will figure something out. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    wut?
    i fixed it.....kinda. the pics were in the album folders. so on the pc they weren't showing up in the pic folder,but were in the individual album folders. the berry must find all pics no matter which folder they are in (either music or pic folders). i took all the pics out of the album folders and put them in one folder but now when the music player plays the mp3's the pics are not displayed. not really a big deal for me though. at least my pic folder is nice and clean now.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    glad to know you got it working somewhat how you wanted it to. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~