Hello, i am curious to know if there is a way to talk an application ... General Blackberry forum

salvatoretri no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2457af8e

moving applications from device

Advertisement

Hello, i am curious to know if there is a way to talk an application from one device and transfer to another. My friend has a game on his curve that i want but he doesnt remember the link and i dont want to do a restore from a backup on his device and lose all of my info.

Anyone know a way to do this?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: moving applications from device

Most games have an "about" page in their menu options which usually gives a web site address for support, maybe that could lead you to a link for downloading. Don't know if this will help but it's worth a shot.

Re: moving applications from device

Quote Originally Posted by salvatoretri View Post
    Hello, i am curious to know if there is a way to talk an application from one device and transfer to another. My friend has a game on his curve that i want but he doesnt remember the link and i dont want to do a restore from a backup on his device and lose all of my info.

Anyone know a way to do this?
    An idea: Do a full backup of your BB, then do a device switch using DM (Switch Device Wizard) from his device to yours. Then do a selective restore from your original backup using the Advanced option in DM, which would overwrite everything he sent over except the game. I think you can restore everything except RMS Databases and it will leave the game and it's data alone. That's what I would try, but I'm a little crazy - Your mileage may vary! Azstar's idea sounds a lot more sane ----