That may be a stupid question but I can't seem to find a way to ... General Blackberry forum

bbdcdude no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Move/Copy a bookmark to the main screen

Advertisement

That may be a stupid question but I can't seem to find a way to move or copy a browser bookmark to the main screen. Anyone knows how to do that?

I use a couple of web sites frequently on my BB and I would like to be able to click on an icon on the main menu to go to them instead of opening the browser, then click on the bookmark.

Any help is welcome! Thanks!

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Unfortunately the BB OS does not allow for creating sortcuts or bookmarks on the home screen there is a program in the Pinstack download sections called the shortcut utility it will allow you to create 1 user defined web page shortcut for the home screen. Try it out! The link is below:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...d=5&linkid=289

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

bbdcdude no está en línea Stack level 1
    THANKS! I will give it a try. I could use 2 or 3 but one shortcut on the home page will already save me a lot of time. I guess I could always create a page on my personal site with my own bookmarks and point the shortcut to it. I just hate the BB built-in bookmarks (I wish folders would stay collapsed!)