Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Wholeheartedly agree w/Arch re: Bold Browser. One of the main reasons I ... General Blackberry forum

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Wholeheartedly agree w/Arch re: Bold Browser. One of the main reasons I sold mine after one day. Major blunder on RIMs part. Hope someone's emailed their suggestion dept, AND that we don't find it on Javelin

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    I agree with the browser comments, but wouldn't leave the bold because of that issue. I can actually read it ok, I'd PREFER the way it shows up on the curve, but its not unuseable. My main gripes are wap.hofo and wap.free-ringtones~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

fritzdoss no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    249F61CB
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    The fact that the top of the line Bold has a browser so inferior, that it is far worse than the one on my Curve.
    Well put.

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I wouldd like to be able to delete a calendar appointment from the reminder pop-up.

lindycu no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319BDB8B
    Log into the BIS and you can rename them there. I simply use the .com part or a nickname. I did it because my name is too long and I didn't like the long name at the bottom. Fact is that the front of the email is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerkint View Post
    Most annoying feature? Hmm... I don't know where to start. I don't really have a MOST annoying issue ... most of the items are customizable. Although, I wish there was a way to see upcoming appointments on the desktop of the Storm without opening the calendar.

Oh wait ... there should be a way to change the name of your email buttons so people looking will not be able to see your address. I tried changing it in the Account Name field in email setup, but it keeps reverting to the full address.

Maybe I'm missing something.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    trackball....wait.....never mind
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    LOL @ catstide

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Most annoying feature... Hmm... that's hard.

I'd have to say that my biggest complaint is that even the browser on the Curve (though better than the Bold?!?) still lacks a lot.

Hello! This is 2008. Flash has been around for years -- as has Java. Why oh why can't we render such things. And before anyone says something about the amount of memory or the processor speed -- please. Memory is cheap. And for that matter, so are processors. I'd gladly pay 25 extra dollars to have a fully functional browser.

Listen up RIM! Your browser is horrendous!
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    Wholeheartedly agree w/Arch re: Bold Browser. One of the main reasons I sold mine after one day. Major blunder on RIMs part. Hope someone's emailed their suggestion dept, AND that we don't find it on Javelin
    I do think it will be interesting to see what they do with the Javelin Browser. I also believe that they owe their loyal Bold users a fix for that model. Especially since those users paid a premium for the "top of the line". RIM is treading on new ground based on their decision to create so many new models in such a short time frame. Will they continue to release mediocre underperforming models that must be upgraded by the users before they will function properly? Or will they return to the level of quality that helped them build the good name they are now damaging? Just who's running the show? The ship seems adrift, and Apple is laughing all the way to the bank.
    Sent via BlackBerry

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    I would have to say it would be hitting the menu button to completelý exit out of apps. I mean it really doesn't bug me much and I understand its use but I guess it annoys me once in a while. Especially when I have a friend or my g/f use my phone they never close out the apps properly. But something that REALLY bothers me is that the ringer volume is so low when getting a call.. My brothers Mogul sounds like a freaking small boombox, lol.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by toomuchgame441 View Post
    I would have to say it would be hitting the menu button to completelý exit out of apps.
    I agree. I don't like how you have to hit the menu button to completely exit out of the apps. Sometimes, I get so annoyed I just keep on hitting the end call button to exit.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo0tdemon View Post
    I don't like how you have to hit the menu button to completely exit out of the apps.
    After FINALLY getting a nice reliable Bold, I'm happy to push as many buttons as needed...over, and over, and over...

PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    you can hit escape instead of menu, except for google maps and maybe certain other apps

eddielumber no está en línea Stack level 1
    For some odd reason there's no option in the videos menu to listen via bluetooth.I workout daily and its a friggin hassle to the wired headphones getting tangled etc. Does anyone know of any upgrade to fix this? Why do they have the bluetooth option ONLY for audio?

PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    That was supposed to change with the new devices and was th way it was due to processor limitations on older devices. What device are you using?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast