I have been using MobileTribe on my Bold and find that it is a very ... General Blackberry forum

opfernator no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile MobileTribe for the Blackberry - Very cool

Advertisement

I have been using MobileTribe on my Bold and find that it is a very powerful application for accessing Facebook, MySpace, Google, Yahoo and more all via one client which keeps you logged in all the time. Is anyone else using it?

Here is the text of a recent press release

MobileTribe launches new generation of converged services on BlackBerry Smartphones.

Redwood city, CA (PRWEB) March 5, 2009 -- MobileTribe announces the launch of a new generation of social converged services for BlackBerry® smartphones from Research In Motion (RIM) (Nasdaq: RIMM; TSX: RIM). The MobileTribe application lets you organize your life by blending your social and personal communities and address books from Facebook®, MySpace®, Orkut®, Plaxo®, Yahoo® and Google® into one easy-to-use application on your BlackBerry smartphone. Leveraging inexpensive international Voice/SMS at savings of up to 98% and the true push capabilities of the BlackBerry® platform, the new application greatly enriches real-time communications between friends virtually anywhere in the world.

With MobileTribe on your BlackBerry smartphone, you can easily get to your address book and communicate with friends using one of the many channels. It is as easy as selecting your friend's picture to make a call, send a text or write an email.

MobileTribe's multimedia feature no longer limits you to what you can enjoy and share; you can get digital media streaming to your BlackBerry smartphone from the Internet or your desktop. You can also view your pictures on Flickr®, Picasa® and social networks right on your handset.

MobileTribe's intuitive and easy to use application brings online social networking to your BlackBerry smartphone, allowing you to browse friends, message friends, view and comment on pictures, blog, receive alerts, access Yahoo mail, Gmail and much more on the go.

ISV partners can have access to the MobileTribe services through a rich set of APIs to create new application offerings for BlackBerry smartphones and other mobile devices.

About Mobile Tribe LLC

Mobile Tribe LLC is a member of the BlackBerry® Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Alliance Program and is a leading enabler of converged services across multi-user screens - Mobile, Desktop and TV - enabling you to communicate, socialize, share and enjoy digital media with ease in an anywhere, anytime world. MobileTribe provides a unified user experience across multiple social networks, while simultaneously delivering a new class of social networking capabilities through converged services to multiple devices. For further information, visit mobiletribe.net

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    looks like a pretty cool app... will be trying it out shortly...
    i see RED...

kkrueger84 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask :)
    Oh, wow. I didn't even know this was out there. I've been using JiveTalk and have been having connection issues constantly, so I may give this one a try. Loks like a great app! Thanks for sharing
    My pin only given out on request (and is contingent upon the fact that you don't creep me out)

http://twitter.com/kerrikrueger

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Got a ota link?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ghettomedic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    28028AA4
    http://www.mobiletribe.net/mobile/ho...e_tribe_4.html

Instantz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just tried it out. I did not particularly care for it.
    -MOTO*DROID- *Verizon Wireless*

vfxman no está en línea Stack level 1
    I installed it in my bb 8310 curve but I cud not register as there is a registration error. I have given all the required information but though it is not working. Can u plz help me for this?

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Not for the Storm?
    AND.....if the program is any slower than their website, with simple java script, FORGET IT!
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

vfxman no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can u guys plz help me to solve this registration problem?