I was wondering if there was a program or a way to get mlb schedules ... General Blackberry forum

cjvail13 Guest

mlb schedule

Advertisement

I was wondering if there was a program or a way to get mlb schedules on your blackberry. I'm a diehard cubs fan and would like instant access to one. I would also like to save myself the trouble of typing in the schedule in the bb calander. Any ideas?

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: mlb schedule

<------- i got yankee season tickets whooo whoooo im not sure. but im sure there is an app to tell ya.. ill do some research and see if i can find anything for ya

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cjvail13
    I was wondering if there was a program or a way to get mlb schedules on your blackberry. I'm a diehard cubs fan and would like instant access to one. I would also like to save myself the trouble of typing in the schedule in the bb calander. Any ideas?
    I use the free version of Pocket Express. It delivers news, sports, weather, etc. - NOT RSS FEEDS. OTA Download is available here. In the Sports section under MLB, teams close to you are listed. I live in Manhattan, and the Yankees, Mets, Orioles, and Phillies are listed. Their schedules are listed there.
    JerryD

CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4

Arrow Re: mlb schedule

I've used Pocket Express before, it works good!

charlesmith no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you use outlook etc to sync with your desktop head over to the mlb.com website and go to the cubs specific site, go to schedules and I am not certain about the cubs but some mlb teams have downloadable season schedules that will drop right in top your outlook. OR do a google search on chicago cubs 2007 season schedule and I'm sure some other diehard created a .CSV file that you can upload to outlook and then sync back to your bb. Just be certain that the times before you load it to outlook are in your timezone. Ie I'm a red sox fan and when I did this all the times originally were in Eastern, so I had to switch to Central where I am at. And if the file does not contain it you can add 'reminders' so that 3 hours before each game start your bb will pop up and tell you ....7:05 PM CWS @ CHC so you can text all your sox fan friends that they still suck.....hope this helps.