Any idea on how to sync the "To Do" lists into my 8900?... General Blackberry forum

th577 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Microsoft Business Contact Manager

Any idea on how to sync the "To Do" lists into my 8900?

Grafixx01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    If you have Desktop Manager and the device software installed, it should be fairly easy.

Make sure that you have your contacts in MS Outlook correct, click on the "Contacts" in the bottom left corner and make sure everything / everyone is there.

Then start Desktop manager with your device attached to it. When you do that, go into "Sychronize". Once this opens, you'll see a panel on the left hand side, under "Configure", click on "Sychronization". Then on the right panel, look at "Configure synchronization settings for my desktop program". Click the button to the far right of it. When you do that, a wizard should open asking you what you want to synch (calendar, contacts, etc). Just select the 2-way synchronization, if you want (that's what I have mine set to). Finish through the setup, then when it's done, just click "Synchronize Now". It should synchronize and then every time you connect your device, it'll do it.