Hi, I have been noticing a problem with the last 2 blackberrys I have had ... General Blackberry forum

chr15 no está en línea Stack level 1

Messages removed....

Advertisement

Hi,

I have been noticing a problem with the last 2 blackberrys I have had (6720 and 8310) which is that some of my recieved messages seem to be disappearing from the handset after I run outlook on my PC.
    I am running Outlook 2003 / B.I.S with pop3 connection to Rogers Yahoo and I have the latest handset firmware which I installed a couple of weeks ago (no change before or after.)

I can't seem to find anything common in the emails which do get removed (size, attachements, sent by etc...), and it is only a small percentage of meassages being removed.

Nothing I send from the unit seems to get lost.

Help please!!

cabron no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2466A9E4

Re: Messages removed....

Quote Originally Posted by chr15 View Post
    Hi,

I have been noticing a problem with the last 2 blackberrys I have had (6720 and 8310) which is that some of my recieved messages seem to be disappearing from the handset after I run outlook on my PC.
    I am running Outlook 2003 / B.I.S with pop3 connection to Rogers Yahoo and I have the latest handset firmware which I installed a couple of weeks ago (no change before or after.)

I can't seem to find anything common in the emails which do get removed (size, attachements, sent by etc...), and it is only a small percentage of meassages being removed.

Nothing I send from the unit seems to get lost.

Help please!!
    I know you noted that you think the issue happens after running outlook.
    BUT I tought i should link you to this thread to see if anything here may resolve your issue, afterall your issue could be linked to it.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...call_logs.html

-Cabron