Is there a list of the "message list status indicators" anywhere? In the Message Inbox, ... General Blackberry forum

remily no está en línea Stack level 1

Message list status indicators

Advertisement

Is there a list of the "message list status indicators" anywhere? In the Message Inbox, I have an indicator that is an open envelope with what appears to be a text box on top of it. I'd like to know what this indicator means?
    Ideally, I'd like a list of all the indicators and what they mean. I can't find an extensive list in any of the manuals that I have searched so far.
    I have an 8310.
    Thank you.

Re: Message list status indicators

Quote Originally Posted by remily View Post
    Is there a list of the "message list status indicators" anywhere? In the Message Inbox, I have an indicator that is an open envelope with what appears to be a text box on top of it. I'd like to know what this indicator means?
    Ideally, I'd like a list of all the indicators and what they mean. I can't find an extensive list in any of the manuals that I have searched so far.
    I have an 8310.
    Thank you.
    I've seen charts of these indicators in the user manuals. I use T-Mobile, and at the Tmo web site there are PDF format user manuals available for free download that have pictures and explanations of these icons. See if your service provider has the same option.