Has anyone else had a problem with the focus jumping to a different application when ... General Blackberry forum

Nicholaus no está en línea Stack level 3

Menu Jumping Problem

Advertisement

Has anyone else had a problem with the focus jumping to a different application when scrolling through the menu on themes made using plazmic 4.6?

It happens on both my curve and my bold. Running the latest official OS on each.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    I have a little bit...
    it only happens for me when the theme has JUST finished loading up.
    after I give it a sec to kind of stabilize itself the issue goes away. I thought I was trippin' or something as it would go from the bottom of the menu to the top. RANDOM!!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

It does it every time I go through the menu quickly, I've downloaded 4.6 again and hope this solves it.

thymaster no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think this happens on themes with a transparent menu.

mikedoan no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've noticed it big time. When in the applications screen (as opposed to the home screen). You can be on the bottom row of icons and scroll the left (for example) and the focus disappears all together. When you the scroll to the right, it reappears in the top row.

Very disorientating.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by mikedoan View Post
    I've noticed it big time. When in the applications screen (as opposed to the home screen). You can be on the bottom row of icons and scroll the left (for example) and the focus disappears all together. When you the scroll to the right, it reappears in the top row.

Very disorientating.

Exactly, it just annoys me when I try to go to my app and it jumps to the top and then I have to scroll to it again.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    I'm kind of suprised it does not stop doing that or you guys.

After everything stablizes on my phone (after loading the theme) it does not skip around like that any more.

It is a quirky little bug though.
    I wonder what it is about the new theme builder that makes the phone do that. Glad other people are noticing it. I was really hoping it wasn't a glitch in my phone.

I found that if you put the icons in the same order in plazmic as you have it on your phone, that the menu jumping will go away.

Another question though, I've made a new theme for the bold but the font on the menu where you change the sound profile is the same color as the list font(in my case it's black like in my messages list instead of red like on my button popups) and it's annoying because my dialogue box is also black. Has anyone had this problem as well?

Ok, so I found out, after much trial and error, that if you change the font for the list items in Plazmic 4.6, it will change the font color on the profiles list to black. This made me mad because my dialogue box was also black, making it impossible to read the profiles.

Just leave the normal font to BBMillBankTall, you can still change the font color on highlight, cursor, and multi-select without effecting anything else. I am unsure about changing the normal font color and size however because I didn't try it.

Hope this helps anyone else.