This is hopefully an easy one, but I can't seem to find my pictures that ... General Blackberry forum

solo4200 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2411136D

Question Media card Pictures?!

Advertisement

This is hopefully an easy one, but I can't seem to find my pictures that are stored to the media card when I connect to my PC. The pics stored in the device memory show up, but on the media card all it shows are audio files. This wouldn't be a problem if I could move all my card pics to the device, but it only lets me select them one at a time. SO, short of copying all pics individually, can anyone tell me how to get them on my PC? There's a red lolipop for anyone with a solution! (i don't know if its cherry or strawberry, but red is always good.)

Thanx!

-solo

PIN/ID
    2411136D

Downloading Pictures

How can I transfer pictures that are stored on my Media Card to my PC?

thank you,
    -solo

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: Downloading Pictures

Hello solo4200, all you have to do is connect your Curve to your PC using your USB cable, your PC should recognize your device connected and ask you how you wish to view your files. Open the files to view as a folder. Then simply drag the pictures into a folder you create on your PC for these, or onto your desktop or wherever you wish to save them.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: Media card Pictures?!

solo ~ with BB connected via USB are you going into My Computer>Blackberry and with that open
    you should see 4 default folders: music, ringtones, video and pictures. All of your pictures should be
    in the pictures folder.
    I think this is what you are asking here unless this is a duplicate post of what you just asked,
    then I might have to move your posts
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

PIN/ID
    2411136D

Re: Media card Pictures?!

I wouldn't say "duplicate post"- just toned down ... Anyway, only pictures stored to the "device memory" are showing up. All my "Media Card" files are music, even though "All File Types" is selected. I'm using Roxio Media manager, By the way.