I have a 1GB card currently installed in my 8300. I have ordered a 2GB. ... General Blackberry forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Media Card

Advertisement

I have a 1GB card currently installed in my 8300. I have ordered a 2GB. My question-what is the fasted way to save all my MP3s, Pics, etc. to my new card from my PC. Can i just create a new folder for each on my PC and just transfer the FOLDER to my media card without having to drag them down via BB DM one by one? And if I do that when I click on that particular folder on my 8300, will it show the list of MP3s individually?

saukrateaz no está en línea Stack level 3
    You can do it that way. Or open the folder you created to store them in, hit select all to gram em all and move them all at once. I find its faster to not use the DM though. Instead connect the battery and use it as an extended device. Open my computer and access it that way, moving the files that way.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I meant connect the blackberry, not battery. Can't edit from BB

PIN/ID
    nada
    Im comfortable with using DM, if I do it that way and I install the folder for the mp3s intact, when I click on that installed folder on my curve will it show the songs individually or will i have to click on it twice? Thanks for your help.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    If you enable Mass Storage when you connect the BB to your PC, you can view it as an external hard drive. I'd cut or copy the files down from the old card to a temp file on your desktop that has the same name.

After you've formatted your new card, connect and enable Mass Storage again, and reverse the process. Copy everything back up to your folders on the new card and *poof* you're done.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Double click the folder or on the left I believe it is in a tree form so you can just expand it.

PIN/ID
    nada
    thanks guys