Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Funy funny posts everyone...seems like so many people have the same story lol...and I also ... General Blackberry forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Funy funny posts everyone...seems like so many people have the same story lol...and I also got "the eye" everytime I picked up my bb..so I got her one and bam..she's on it as much as I am and now she's running 4.5 and trouble shooting on her own lol...bb's are great!

duval_happiness no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2449b097
    Anyone without a BB hates it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    My husband got use to it. Now he asks me to google this and google that. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Anela808 View Post
    I agree. My ex used to nag me about bein on my bb 24/7...I was pregnant n on bedrest so I had nothing better to do. Anyway, to curb his jealousy I got him a bb too. Bad idea because I found out he was sending explict pics n having x-rated convos with countless women.
    Sorry to hear of your painful experience. However there is another way to look at this, as I'm sure you've already thought of. By getting him a BB, you found out just what kind of person he was. The BB may have helped you identify that sooner, thus saving you even more wasted time with that person. So at the end of the day you did the right thing and saved yourself the heartache down the road.

Thanks for sharing.
    Cheers!

lbdagreat no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had da sidekick lx and my wife got the free phone to save money, I didn't like the lx so traded within first 30 days and got the 8320, since the lx was more I got my wife the pearl and she loves it. Get your wife one and text her occasionaly, just to make her feel good

mattdoucet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301CB12F
    Yeah I was gettn the evil eye for awhile. Got her the pink pearl and problem solved. She is on it more than I amm (wap.pinstack.com)~

typeoholic no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23eb5198
    I still get the evil eye, even though I bought her one. Figured it was jealousy, but noooooo! Lmao
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

manx driver no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Set my wife up with a Pearl today. I bet within a week or two, she'll be giving ME tips on BBs!

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    I begged her and begged her to get a bb. After a year of my incessant whining she finally got one. Now, not only does she not complain about my overuse of my BB.... She txts me every thirty seconds.... FROM ACROSS THE ROOM.... Somebody please TAKE THAT THING AWAY FROM HER!
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek View Post
    I tried the "get her one too" solution but failed there. My solution ended up being a Sidekick Slide. lol

Zo
    I just heard from my Tmobile guy that they got rid if the slide cuz it has many problems.

I thought they were all crap lol

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    same story here when i got my first curve my gf went crazy (why are you always on it blablabla) then i decided to buy her the pink curve and its all smiles now !
    she even likes my new bold !

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Quote Originally Posted by neondeception View Post
    I just heard from my Tmobile guy that they got rid if the slide cuz it has many problems.

I thought they were all crap lol
    I heard the same thing but haven't really seen a problem with them. She has had hers since April and has minor complaints (nothing different than I have heard on sk's since their inception) about it but she likes it. She is wanting to upgrade to a different unit now because the screen is too small for her now. She does a lot more web surfing now (at my insistence ) and complains she can't see the entire page. lol I am a dealer and we were surprised to find out the slide was discontinued. The slide was the only SK we never had to replace the LCD on.

Zo

whitejl28 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I think i need to just get mine one as well, Anytime mines beeps i just tell her its WORK related, but she is always complaining that i spend to much time on my phone an not enough with her...

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Yes getting her one can help. My wife got a curve for mothers day and is always wanting me to get her new themes, games, etc.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

lobolink no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2431e2ec
    Quote Originally Posted by volscian View Post
    So there are days it feels like I'm going to lose my wife over my BB. She tries to tell me I spend too much time on my BB and that it takes importance over her. I look at it that my phone does everything I want, it's always by my side, and it doesn't talk back to me. Anyone else having the same problem?
    Same problem here, I got my wife a bb as well and now he problem is solve.
    LoboLink Networks
    Theme Enthusiast
    Device: 8800
    Pin: 2431E2EC
    Email: lobolink@tmo.blackberry.net

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast