Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

BlackBerry-for the wife/husband who says,"We need more communication in out marriage." ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~... General Blackberry forum

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925

Advertisement

BlackBerry-for the wife/husband who says,"We need more communication in out marriage."

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    you are probably joking....but if not and you are wondering which one should go,you have some serious problems.i love(sometimes a relative term) my berry but ...well i'm not even going to get into that.there are some things that my berry CAN'T do for me.for one,i'm sitting here waiting for breakfast.my berry is just sitting here with me,my wife on the other hand is in the kitchen.some other things my berry can't do i won't discuss because this is a family friendly site.
    my serious advice is,treat your berry like a PHONE for a while and everything will calm back down.then you can gradually go back to treating your berry as a berry.
    whew...that sure was a good breakfast......berry still just sitting there...

bbueding no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Got the same problem, wife does not want a Berry!

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i think we all have this problem whether it be wife or husband,trust me I'm sitting in a meeting now and surfing the stacks I have a problem lmbo,now the solution to this is this.A.follow some of the get her a bb suggestions which seem to be unonymous,B.you can always just sit down with her and talk about the issue and what u can do to help fix it u have to come to a common ground here,a girlfriend is replaceable a wife not so much.I've lost many to my one true love my berry,but just talk about it.oh and whatever u do DO NOT I repeat DO NOT get her an iphone though it may solve the problem lmbo u might have to.I joke I joke but this Is serious just sit and talk to her about it

nezsem no está en línea Stack level 2
    My girlfriend declines sex till I get off the Berry. If that doesnt work she literally starts breakin all my **** till I get off....

She thinks I'm texting/calling that other bitch "Phoebe" and ignoring her. I'm like stfu and play with your shitty samsung phone!

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    ...on the other hand, my BlackBerry never nags me and never takes me out shopping

greenandgold52 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~remember all else fails you still have you bb

Denisenicole no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    whew...that sure was a good breakfast......berry still just sitting there...

Lol.

privax no está en línea Stack level 3
    Its funny to joke about, but anyone who looses their wife to a BlackBerry is a loser. Plain and simple. If your career is more important than your wife and/or family you should of never gotten married in the first place.

I'm on my BlackBerry quite a lot and if I'm not on my BB I'm using my Razr to make other personal calls.. But I put both my phones down when it comes to certain times during the day.

privax no está en línea Stack level 3
    And I don't see getting your wife a blackberry the answer.. Unless you want a tase of your own medicine.. Because when the time finally comes when you're ready to put your phone down and you come to find out you're trying to talk to your wife to get her attention or whatever the case may be.. She wil be there focused on the phone and not you.

Denisenicole no está en línea Stack level 3
    Tell them Privax. It's all about priorities!

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Ha ha ha. I no longer need my desktop, my wife, job.
    I'll never be bored in a waiting room again!
    I'm in the Blackberry Universe

icuqtpie no está en línea Stack level 3

I am addicted to my bb big time. It was funny because I used to hate them and said I would never own one! But now I know what all the hype is about. I get it. It really is the ultimate phone!

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Quote Originally Posted by privax View Post
    And I don't see getting your wife a blackberry the answer.. Unless you want a tase of your own medicine..~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I agree. My ex used to nag me about bein on my bb 24/7...I was pregnant n on bedrest so I had nothing better to do. Anyway, to curb his jealousy I got him a bb too. Bad idea because I found out he was sending explict pics n having x-rated convos with countless women. Needless to say I took back that bb, cancelled the data plan AND ripped him a new one. We didn't last much longer but I am ever grateful to that bb and the fact that I didn't show him how to delete his msgs.

Not saying all spouses/gf's/bf's will b the same, just wanted to share why I agree that getting her a bb too may not b the answer.

~angel

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Drunk typing...you're right...what's the point of bothering with the past. Just grab your bb and hug it lmao.. Screw that ..lmaoo

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast