Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

That was me a few days ago. Left for work and got half way there ... General Blackberry forum

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

That was me a few days ago. Left for work and got half way there when I realized I left my phone at home. Went back and got it and called in late. The only thing that keeps me sane here.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

suprtong no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2498D306
    maybe get her a new phone like others are suggesting and if she doesnt want a berry get here a iphone or something like that!!

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    Still, if the level of attention you have in you for your woman is what we jokers
    implied in this thread, at least get her a model with good vibration mode

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    i had the same problem, always on my curve and my wife HATED it.

so i got her a curve, about 4 different skins, a 4gb sd card, and a folder on our computer where i put a bunch of the movies she likes. i showed her how to put movies on and off her bb, download ringtones and themes, and now she is getting worse than i am.

she even told me she helped trouble shoot her boss' blackberry the other day!!

i'm so proud!!

no more comments about who i'm talking to and how i'm not paying attention, now she knows what it's like!!

BamaFan2989 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask :)
    haha, i don't think non-blackberry users understand our addiction.

i rarely leave my phone anywhere, cause i am so overprotective of it.

but i did leave it at home once when i was going to work. there is no doubt that i turned around and got it and just showed up late... if my manager had a blackberry, he would understand.

i think the office should really do an episode about addictive blackberry users. lol. since ryan brought everyon ein the office a blackberry.

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    I offered to get my gf a phone when she was incessantly whining about my overuse of mine. She declined the offer rather rudely.

I agree with with Volscian. My BB's are more reliable than my gf, though I occassionally have to re-BOOT them or yank their batteries to get them to behave. Takes about 2 minutes to get them back in line. Try to do that with the gf or the wife.....

So far she hasn't given me the ultimatum (your BB's or me.....). I am sure this is only because I would send her an SMS message (from my 8330) giving her directions to the door.....

Kathy, if you are reading this.... It is all tongue in cheek, I promise... Love You!!
    Last edited by Sirthinks; 05-04-2008 at 08:55 PM. Reason: I feel like it

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I decided to invest some time in convincing my wife to try a BB. At first it was "NO way". Then after weeks it was still no way.

So I bought a red pearl, brought it home without saying anything. Waited that night until she was sleeping, then put it right next to her phone.

The next morning I still didn't say anything. That night she said her girl friends loved it, she used it & asked if I would sell her "old" pink RAZR....yes!

Now she's on her second BB, as she saw the Curve one of her co-workers has, and I'm happier than a.....well you know...

Moral of the story guys- don't take a no, try whatever it takes & you will both be using your BB's at home with no complaints....

Jewelery... expensive
    Blackberry, priceless

via: Red BB 8310
    (wap.pinstack.com)~

The SPCS Guy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30F558F8
    Men should not be arguing like women. That's a woman trait. Always ... . .. . . . . . . . . never stop. Just ignore the wife and she'll stop arguing with you. MIGHT EVEN MOVE OUT.... :-)
    This is one reason I will never get married! I have my own set of rules and I do what I want! I'm grown!

Besides, who worked to buy you your BB? You did, didn't you? lol Go head man and use ya berry how ever you want. YOur situation is beyond a BB addiction. Women need attention and the minute something else takes more of your time then she does, get ready to hear it.

JE
    Last edited by The SPCS Guy; 05-04-2008 at 02:51 PM.
    - ** JE-TwiztedOne **

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    I offered to get my gf a phone when she was incessantly whining about my overuse of mine. She declined the offer rather rudely.

I agree with with Volscian. My BB's are more reliable than my gf, though I occassionally have to re-BOOT them or yank their batteries to get them to behave. Takes about 2 minutes to get them back in line. Try to do that with the gf or the wife.....

So far she hasn't given me the ultimatum (your BB's or me.....). I am sure this is only because I would send her an SMS message (from my 8330) giving her directions to the door.....

Kathy, if you are reading this.... It is all tongue in cheek, I promise... Love You!!
    WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

The GF, MochaQueen....... GOT A PEARL TODAY, and she LOVES IT!!

Funny thing happened in the living room tonight.... She BB'd all night!!!!! Peace in the house at LAST!!

Time to text her to bring me a beer..... :-)
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307
    haha....when my BF gets mad at me ALL the time cuz I spend too much time on mine so when he gets the chance he snatches it out of my hand and takes the battery out and hides it from me.....TALK ABOUT TORTURE!!!!! lol
    **Ashmee**

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    That's funny that's what my wife does to me lol

Quote Originally Posted by ashdub01 View Post
    haha....when my BF gets mad at me ALL the time cuz I spend too much time on mine so when he gets the chance he snatches it out of my hand and takes the battery out and hides it from me.....TALK ABOUT TORTURE!!!!! lol

ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    get her a bb. my boyfriend and i have blackberries and we geek out on our blackberries in bed together all the time.
    i heart pink robots, cupcakes, and sushi.
    www.nerdyconnie.com

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I have offered and she don't want one. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Drop your bb and spend time with her

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by volscian View Post
    So there are days it feels like I'm going to lose my wife over my BB. She tries to tell me I spend too much time on my BB and that it takes importance over her. I look at it that my phone does everything I want, it's always by my side, and it doesn't talk back to me. Anyone else having the same problem?
    you are probably joking....but if not and you are wondering which one should go,you have some serious problems.i love(sometimes a relative term) my berry but ...well i'm not even going to get into that.there are some things that my berry CAN'T do for me.for one,i'm sitting here waiting for breakfast.my berry is just sitting here with me,my wife on the other hand is in the kitchen.some other things my berry can't do i won't discuss because this is a family friendly site.
    my serious advice is,treat your berry like a PHONE for a while and everything will calm back down.then you can gradually go back to treating your berry as a berry.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast