Blackberry Curve AT&T - Latest software/O/S. 2gig MicroSD installed. Mass Storage Is On 1.89G available. ... General Blackberry forum

dr3x320 no está en línea Stack level 2

Mass Media Storage Unable to be read

Advertisement

Blackberry Curve
    AT&T - Latest software/O/S.
    2gig MicroSD installed.
    Mass Storage Is On 1.89G available.

I had to wipe the O/S a few weeks ago.

Now the issue,
    I have set default to save pictures on Mass Media

1. Curve plugs into PC, is readable, can access via DM, but once I get to Media Manager
    I am unable to read anything on the Media Device, it keeps giving me the window:
    Blackberry not ready
    "Please activate Mass Storage Mode on your device."

Before the wipe, everything was fine, I was able to plug the Curve in and play with files on the media card, and move etc. Now the Media card is unable to be read via the PC, the curve reads the media card no problem.

Edit: Just fixed the problem, seems you have to take out the battery for a real restart of the o/s. Figured my last option was to do this, and it worked, luckily.

Last resort to fix any issue is to pop the battery out wait a few minutes, and place it back in, Note: I also removed the MicroSD card for a few minutes also just to be sure.
    Last edited by dr3x320; 10-12-2007 at 11:50 PM.
    ATT Curve 8300
    v4.2.2.89 / Platform 2.4.0.39

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Mass Media Storage Unable to be read

when you plug in your device do you get a prompt that ask you if you want to enable mass storage mode. it'll display on your device's screen. if thats the case choose yes, and you'll be good to go