I have BES and I want to be able to have my personal PIM information ... General Blackberry forum

rosh1182 no está en línea Stack level 2

Manage personal life with BES

Advertisement

I have BES and I want to be able to have my personal PIM information on there without mixing it with work information. I have set up the addressbook to not sync OTA and can sync my contacts. However, I do need the BES calendar to sync OTA.

Maybe what would work is some form of 3rd party calendar application that does not use the BB calendar database?

Any ideas on how to manage your personal life on the same device that uses BES?

snoweey no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f389df

Re: Manage personal life with BES

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~use yahoo go at get.go.yahoo.com it will show your yahoo calander that is also accesiable from any computer with internet access.

rosh1182 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Manage personal life with BES

While Yahoo go worked for viewing, is there another application that allows you to add calendar entries as well? I am considering that a workaround for now would be mobilegcal, but you have to use the browser and wait for things to load, etc. I am also thinking that mobilegcal would work if there was an application launcher for it directly, instead of having to launch the browser, go into my bookmarks, and select mobilegcal from there.