Does anyone know of a Male to Male headphone/microphone cable? Basically I want the one ... General Blackberry forum

yobosayo no está en línea Stack level 1

Male to Male headphone/microphone cable?

Advertisement

Does anyone know of a Male to Male headphone/microphone cable? Basically I want the one that came with the Blackberry but with no headphones and 2 male jacks on the ends. I have a ski helmet that has headphone in the earpads and is meant for ipods, but I would like to try and use it for my Blackberry.

ccostel no está en línea Stack level 3
    Does the male connector not work with you phone? I am contemplating the same thing with my helmet for my ski trip in January. I do have a Male to Male connector that came with an Ipod radio I have. It may be the same as an auxiliary cable that would allow you to hook any mp3 player to the auxiliary jack on the front of some car stereos. I would look at possibly radio shack if you haven't already.

I think a regular male to male extender cable will work for the audio. I guess I'm looking more for something that has the microphone/call answering ability that the standard BB headset comes with.

I will have to check what the brand is of my headphone system I have in my helmet is. It currently has a splitter to use a phone and a MP3 player with the same cord. I wouldn't need the splitter now. They may have a cord, so if I get the brand it may help.

Thanks. Mine is a Giro helmet and the ear pad system is the audio only one, no splitter. I know they have fancier models with bluetooth and and audio jack too.

I also have the Giro helmet. Check this out... I may get this to use. I think I would still need the male to male connector, but this would allow to make/take calls.

http://store.everythingberry.com/mob...73A75A3166.htm

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Check Siedio. They have some adaptors that have mic's built in and are set up with male - female connections so you can plug a standard 3.5 hs or aux cable into it with no issues. I use one in my car.

Zo

I like the retractable one on Seido. May keep the cables from becoming a mess in my coat pocket.

That mobi one will work perfectly. The speaker pads come with the male to male cable, just no microphone. Thanks.

Yes. The Seido looks good too.