For about a week now Mail Connector has not been working for me. I can ... General Blackberry forum

tweezak no está en línea Stack level 2

Mail Connector not working

Advertisement

For about a week now Mail Connector has not been working for me.

I can close and restart mail connector and the BB site then can access my email settings again. After that, I will get messages for about an hour and then it stops working again.

As of this morning, it doesn't seem to be working at all. Passwords are all correct, etc. I've even deleted the email account and recreated. After the activation server message I may get one legit email but after that...nothing.

Suggestions?

Thanks.

Re: Mail Connector not working

In case anyone is interested, this still has not been resolved.

Sometimes mail connector will work for a few hours but usually not. Note that this occurred shortly after the roll to the newest rev of mail connector.

Thanks.

Blitzed80 no está en línea Stack level 1

I have no idea. I kinda get the same thing happening. I can setup my email successfully but I never get any emails.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jhall1986 no está en línea Stack level 3

This was happening to me also for a few days email coming in late or not at all. But last night I started getting my mail or both acounts again (gmail and yahoo) werid

Yes...mine seemed to resolve itself too. However, I've just encountered a new problem...desktop manager cannot access outlook.ost file. I think IT here at work pushed a patch that broke it. I've installed desktop manager 4.3 but the problem remains.

Thumbs down Re: Mail Connector not working

Here we go again. Things seem to have sorted themselves and BIS/Mail Connector was working great for a week or so...now I am back to the scenario where it works for maybe an hour after it is first launched and then mail stops getting pushed.

8820/AT&T/non-enterprise

I think I may have finally found my problem. I was signed up for an enterprise data plan but was actually using BIS because my company doesn't support BES. I got switched over to a regular unlimited data plan and mail connector worked for the rest of the day. Of course, that was the last day before a 1 week shutdown so my computer is now turned off and mail connector isn't running.