Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hey you may want to talk to Pentace. If anyone can get you ... General Blackberry forum

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

Re: m about to freak out.. need some help bad

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hey you may want to talk to Pentace. If anyone can get you out of this jam, he would be the one.

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sorry to tell you but yeah your SOL. A service provider CANNOT. Unlock it for you the only person that can other than yourself is a BES admmin if you where on an enterprise server.

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

That is the symbol for JVM error on some devices you will have to reload the OS onto your device. Did you get that from wipeing the device? You didn't use java loader to wipe it did you?

rokr no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by pentace
    That is the symbol for JVM error on some devices you will have to reload the OS onto your device. Did you get that from wipeing the device? You didn't use java loader to wipe it did you?
    no i didnt i just tried really hard to see what the hell i could have put in. and after 10 times it just wiped out when it reseted thats what i saw.. thanks alot tho.. just another mistake to learn from... thanks everyone for the info u guys are so helpful.. if any of u live in nyc i would buy u a drink .. just give me a day to reinstall everything on my bb ..lol
    Hello im a Mac...

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Dude, that sucks! I think we've all been there at one point in time. Sorry! Hope you make it through ok!
    The Stacks Rock.....

Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

Thumbs up Re: m about to freak out.. need some help bad

well things arent that bad... i only backed up my bb once.. thank god it wasnt that long ago so i was able to regain my most valuable info.. thanks again for everyones help.. i kno i should back up my stuff more often but ..hello im a mac.. god how bad i want that appleberry rumor to be true..
    Hello im a Mac...

br7ght_eyez no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    203D15E9

Im sorry to hear about your worries.. Glad to see you did back up your files tho, so it was really no biggy after all!!

Thumbs up Re: m about to freak out.. need some help bad

Quote Originally Posted by br7ght_eyez
    Im sorry to hear about your worries.. Glad to see you did back up your files tho, so it was really no biggy after all!!

yea.. i just didnt kno if i had backed it up.. i have a mac... and my wife has a pc. so i just use her pc to install apps i cant get OTA.. i dont ever rememeber backing it up .. so i was supised when i got home and saw a backup file in my BB folder... but i've learned from this.. backup every couple of days .. maybe once a week..
    Hello im a Mac...

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Regular Backups are very important.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by rokr
    k i was just on the phone with verizon.. spoke with 2 diff reps and they are telling me im f*cked.. im gonna lose everything... does anyone know is this true or are this guys just idiots.. one told me to take it in to the store they can unlock it. and then the other one said no they just gonna enter the wrong password untill it wipes out.. how stupid is that.. has this happen to anyone ?
    That sux! I better load the dang thing back on my laptop! You know how Murphy's Law always gets ya at the worst time!

Post Re: m about to freak out.. need some help bad

Quote Originally Posted by bcuzi8paintchips
    That sux! I better load the dang thing back on my laptop! You know how Murphy's Law always gets ya at the worst time!

yea dude. back it up.. at least once a week.. its not a cool feeling to kno u BB is gonna get wiped out and ur gonna lose all ur info.. backit up..
    Hello im a Mac...

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Each time by BB gets plugged into Desktop Manager I have it prompt me to sync. I admit I have not done a backup in forever, doing one right now as I write!

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Rokr, I know I didn't help, BUT I live in NY and would like a free drink... LOLOLOL Just Kidding

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12