Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Dubdub Well, do you really need to be THAT connected to your ... General Blackberry forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: love the BB more then my gf?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Dubdub
    Well, do you really need to be THAT connected to your work all the time 24/7? Do you really neded your email in real time?

Give it up for a few hours. You might find you can live without it. What did you during the outage? Suffer from withdrawal, or did life go on?
    I was on the forums until 4 am Central because I couldn't chat with my friends from here on BB Messenger.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by Kortanis
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Well, I get accused off this all the time but not yet on my BB. My wife still doesn't understand that since I was a kid I've been working and playing on electronics, its become who I am. It's hard for her to understand but at the same time I have to keep myself in check.

If you really look at it, are you in fact neglecting the people you care for the most? I've found that most of the time that I answer no to that question I am just being selfish. Its a simple question of what is most important to you and unfortunately none of us can answer that for you.
    Hope this helps!
    I am single so I have no significant other who can complain about it. If and when I do meet that person, he should be a BB addict (with tendencies for other phones too) so he understands how important it is for me.

onlindis10 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3019477D

I get emails from clients at the wierdest hours of the day because alot of people don't work 9-5 anymore and if I can spend five minutes connecting with them that saves me alot of headaches.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12