Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ebay sent me a reply saying there was nothing they could do, because they dont ... General Blackberry forum

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40

Advertisement

Ebay sent me a reply saying there was nothing they could do, because they dont have any proof of any wrong doing.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me
    look from what i read in the post above, he has been selling high end electronic devices minus the charger for a while, this screams stolen!!! as no one in a po dunk back water town where the local police department goes right to voice mail all day long ,has this many nice things just lost. i see a patern here and so should any cop

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I would love to agree heywood, but in this case I must give him a little benifit of a doubt as he did sell them with a week or so of each other and stated that he won a new camera from his church so he didnt need them anymore.. And i have more chargers larying around my house than devices but thats just me, however some people do misplace thier chargers, and dont know how to look up what kind it is online and find one laying around that will work.

But this guy does irk me off even still

Were it untraceable that would be different, but something like this, come on.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    i'm in minneapolis, and i'd ask if anyone wants to make the drive and go find him with me, if i wasn't afraid he would use a stolen gun or run me over in his gas guzzling durango!!

what a loser. seriously.

PIN/ID
    pm me
    I have passed this info along to the sibley county sheriffs office, and maybe theres a chance they will look into it. as they would have been the ones to make out a report if it was reported to the police and i sent the links to this post and the ebay item along with the link to his vehicals so they had a lead in tracking them down . cant be too many hollis's around that part of the country driving a durango that colour. but again I will wager they are not interested in lloking for it like the locals here would not even after I reported the device stolen from my ole ladies car and found where it was being used (sprint could not tell me who had it but they told me what town the person bill was sent to even after proving i was the owner and had reported it to them) and they replied we can get your device back, but most likely would not make an arest ... heck at that point i would have been happy getting a three week old device back and finding out who they got it from . i do own a legit gun or two and have no problem using it if the need arises. in fact i give shooting an animal more thought than a scum bag human. but thats me , i have been a victom of theft like most of us, and cant stand the thought of some one profiting from my investment.....

PIN/ID
    pm me
    i gave the info to sprint/nextel's security department as well. this is the person response to my suggestion he turn it in at a sprint store. and why it really gets under my skin..

[FONT=arial]
    Then I cant make money off of it dumbshit

[FONT=arial]- hfritt01[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial][/FONT]
    Sprint Blackberry Curve 8830 -- Used for 1 week -- MINTItem Id:120378308682End time:Feb-20-09 19:13:51 PSTSeller:[FONT=arial]hfritt01 (39)[/FONT]100.0% Positive FeedbackMember since Oct-02-05 in United StatesListing Status:This message was sen

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Pretty messed up! Hopefully something will be done to this individual!

beLLa16 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    WoW the nerve of some people! karma! what a gem!

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    I just checked to see if he answered my email about the ESN,and when I went to the listing, it says that he ended it early. No longer available to bid. I guess maybe my request for the ESN to see if it was clear, made him think twice about his wrong doing - or he sold it outside of ebay... which is probably the case. Seems he has a habit of selling electronics without accessories( dead giveaway of stolen merch.) Every dog gets there day - It'll come back around to him one day,and with greater repercussions! Love the power of Karma!
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy

PIN/ID
    pm me
    or ebay looked at the listing as requested by sprint or a few of us ,or the sibley county sheriff got a hold of him , either way its not on ebay any more and things are looking better for the proper owner to recover his/her device
    thanks to all who contributed to this matter and short of an update on his arrest or the owner recieving the device back i would think this thread closed. for now
    karma is a wonderful thing

sbrown712 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I was going to send him a message but see that bidding has ended. Looks like the auction was closed since it doesn't show the item as selling.

Sorry, didn't see the 2nd page here until after I had posted this.

Nevermind!!
    pin: 2488CO6E
    Member of the East Coast Night Owl Club

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    He MIGHT have ended the bidding and sold it privately. You can do that I think - he'll still have to pay the listing fee. I hope eBay closed it or forced him to because he got reported! Wonder if there's any way to tell what happened?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Ebay usually has some strict requirements on how and why you can end something early, and judging from this guy's history, he didn't have a change of heart. I also reported it as a possible stolen item, and asked him for the esn (which I didn't get a response to).

This is one reason that I love the stacks so much, helping others out, and not letting bad guys get away with sh*t.
    Proof of absence is not absence of proof.

lsu4lif3 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    It is very sad that the world has come to this, stealing from one's neighbors and not feeling any remorse just greed
    Never give up...you can always make a difference

PIN/ID
    pm me
    I am willing to bet so many of us flagged the posted item as stolen , e bay must have looked in to it at the least. and there's another possibility, and that's sprints security team took the info I gave them and looked into it and ebay closed it at sprints request ,and the final possibility is the local sheriffs office took the same info and acted on it and shut him down . .
    after digging around his feedback page i noticed several car amps he sold and other audio gear as well . so this scumbag may well have been a one man crime wave and the investigation on him is still open and thats why i have heard nothing from them on the subject, the cops wanted all my info name date of birth and so on like they were more interested in checking me out. on the other hand sprint asked me nothing about my self and i am sure they at least pulled my phone number while they had me on hold as I did not offer it and they never asked for more then my name whitch I gave them only my first name . so they knew who I was already, and this guy sent other nasty messages from his account and replied from yet another account to state some one had used his account to send them from and he was using a differtnt one to deny it was him sending the remaks , so he let slip his shill account too and I will forward them to ebay as well, just to stick it in a little deeper..I sent a querry to the person in the sibly county sherriffs office I sent the links to a request for an update on the matter as they had the link to this thread too, but they are not replying as of yet. I told them our comunity was looking to hear an update on the matter, if they were indeed acting on the tip. I know we want to know and it would be nice if the owner gets the berry returned and found out that pin stack was involved in its recovery , this would be good publicity to say the least . so i will let every one know as soon as i hear some thing
    time to contact ebay and forward the messages to them

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast