Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by rjedward I receive an indication, under the heading "Personalization", that all (SIM, ... General Blackberry forum

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Lost Blackberry or forget your password.

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by rjedward View Post
    I receive an indication, under the heading "Personalization", that all (SIM, Network, Network Subset, Service Provider, Corporate) are disabled, and when I enter the subsquent characters, no unlocking code field appears.
    Disabled by Network means that the BB is already unlocked.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Lost Blackberry or forget your password.

Quote Originally Posted by rjedward View Post
    BTW There's nothing wrong with the FIDO SIM! I called FIDO 2day with it, to confirm that, in their opinion, the FIDO SIM should work on an unlocked BB from Rogers (i.e. an unlocked 8700r).
    Have you actually confirmed that there's nothing wrong with the FIDO SIM (tested it in another device)? It's pretty rare but sometimes a SIM doesn't work with a given GSM device but another make of SIM might. Most carriers don't use only one make of SIM. I know at&t has has several different SIM's over the past few years.

It could also be an issue with the contacts on the SIM or on the BB or something else in the BB as well.

Once the subsidy lock is gone it's gone.

Larry mccuan no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile

Hi I am the owner of a black berry pearl 8100 which at one time was a demo from a T-moble store. my friend who works for T-moble got the phone 4 me and when I receved it all I had to do wads put in the sims card and go. However, untill now i never new how inportant it was to have the pass word or code. I am not locked out of it but would like to know how i might be able to ub-tane that information please help
    Last edited by Larry mccuan; 04-06-2008 at 11:58 AM.

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Thanks for the reminder Hayden.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Chris15 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have forgotten the password for my Blackberry8800. I have it set for only a 5 password attempt maximum. I exceeded the attempts and now am only able to view an error message. The message states JUM Error 513 and has a selectable Reset option. The problem is that every time I hit Reset it merely restarts the Blackberry and loads this error message again...Can someone help me.

kemz no está en línea Stack level 1
    Mark stone, please i need your help. i use a blackberry 8820 but i entered the wrong device password ten times and now i guess my phone is locked. please how do i unlock it?

and also i am getting an error message which says 'JUM ERROR 513' and underneath it, it says reset. i click on that and it restarts the blackbeerry and shos the error message agin. Mark, please help or anyone who knows what to do

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    kemz, are you able to connect your device to a computer? If so, can you get Desktop Manager to recognize the device?

If you are able to connect to your PC then maybe we can reload the OS without wiping the device first. Otherwise, you might need to follow the instructions in this thread, after which you'll need to reload the OS on your device.

You will find the latest OS here and instructions for installing here.

oh my. i'm really worried about all these terms because i know absolutely nothing about a computer, software and all that. can you explain what you mean please in simpler terms?

I have to cut out for a bit, but have called in the cavalry! Someone will be able to help you here shortly.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Hi Kemz,

Have you looked over the links rogro supplied? If not that would be a good start. OS means operating system. Even for someone who doesn't know much about PCs it is pretty easy. We will walk you through and help as much as we can.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I am about to have to go out but I will keep up with the thread via wap and try to answer any questions you may have.

okay thankx guys. so the first step is to go to the links right?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Correct. Do you have desktop Manager installed on your PC. It should have come on a disk you received with your BB.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast