Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks guys for everything. I was just tryin to get an idea of whats out ... General Blackberry forum

gman EB no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Thanks guys for everything. I was just tryin to get an idea of whats out there. I currently have Verizon and they have service everywhere I've been. TMO has the cheapest rates for a blackberry curve. I like how they have unlimited txt/data plus myfavs, but they dont have myfavs on the blackberry plan I dont think. I'll go to each carrier and test out the phones, ask questions about prices and return policies, and coverage. Im not necessarily going to get a curve, but I'm leaning towards it.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    I have to say archer6 that you have once again articulated it precisely. Just superb.
    Thanks for the kind words.....

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words.....
    You deserved the credit

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by layla17 View Post
    Is the 8830 a good phone compared to the Pearl? I'm asking based on functions... which is better?
    Hi layla, and Welcome to the Forum!

Here is a link to the various BlackBerry Models

I own both of the models you are asking about. They are both very good for different reasons. So as far as the "best phone" all BB's are good, it's just a matter of what you are looking for, and then choosing the model that fits your needs the best.

Take some time to read all about them. This will give you and excellent starting point. You will learn what the different features are from one model to the next. Also please remember that the choice of phone is largely up to the carrier you are using. Each carrier has a limited number of models from which to choose from. AT&T has been selling BlackBerrys in the US for the longest period of time, therefore they have a lot of different models. Second would be T-Mobile. Once you have a chance to review this link above which is directly to the BlackBerry site by Research In Motion (the makers of BlackBerry phone) then you will most likely have more questions. If you wish, feel free to send me a PM and I will be more than happy to go over the details with you.

Cheers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123