Has anybody been able to find a hard clear case that covers the LCD screen? ... General Blackberry forum

MomoIchigo no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Looking for the right case

Has anybody been able to find a hard clear case that covers the LCD screen? Everything I've found doesn't, and/or advertises the thin clear protective films that you put on the screen. I just bought a Belkin clear hard case for my 160gb iPod, and it's exactly what I'd like for my 8100. Does anybody know where I can find it?

johu65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I was looking for tha same type of case and couldn't find it anywhere. I went to and got the "hybrid case", for the curve. I also got the thin clear plastic protectors for the screen. It actually worked out, I love this case and the protectors work great!! I thought the screen protectors would be cheap but they actually work pretty good. I work as a construction worker (very dusty and dirty), so I do have to change my screep protector once every two weeks. But all in all I am very happy with the case and screem protectors.~via BB (

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    if you are looking for something to protect the screen area of your beloved blackberry, try getting a BEST SKINS EVER @ I use one with the regular blackberry case and my berry still looks brand new!!