Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

And so it shall be done, RoGro. LOL... I have three "regular" BT headsets, and ... General Blackberry forum

CrunchDude no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

And so it shall be done, RoGro. LOL...

I have three "regular" BT headsets, and they are two Plantronics 665's and one 645. Awesome quality! Pairs great pon my Thinkpad, Treo, and all the Blackberry's, of course.

So jblackfish, if you're just looking for a regular BT headset, I can only highly recommend Plantronics. And the Bold is great at pairing, and switching between devices, etc.

So let me look into this S9, since a lot of people are suggesting I get that one.

Thanks all! I shall report back!
    It's all about the Berry! BlackBerry Bold 9000 OS 5.0.0.314 w/ BBM 5.0.0.33...works like a final build| ...awaiting release of BlackBerry Bold 9700 w/ HSPA 7.2! :D

PROCUT08 no está en línea Stack level 2
    im a plantronics fan myself the problem w the mot is people cant here you when talking on it i liked the plantronics stereo headset it worked really well no probs and it was really easy to convert back to just bluetooth by unplugging the other side

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i think a BT headset with wires is just wrong. if you have wires,why not just plug in to your phone? the only reason i could see is if you want to set your phone on the desk and walk around listening to music....within 30 feet of course. i used to be in search or the perfect set also. then i realized the BT device was only about a foot away from my phone and i would rather have an extra foot of wire than another BT device attatched to my body. i finally opted for a nice v-moda earbud set and have never looked back.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

CrunchDude no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well well well, look what I found...I'm going to get the S9 alright, but the S9-HD(!!!) instead.

I like everything about it, and everyone seems to be telling me to get the S9, I take it that the S9-HD won't disappoint.
    Last edited by reddog187; 12-03-2008 at 11:29 PM. Reason: removed link to crackberry store
    It's all about the Berry! BlackBerry Bold 9000 OS 5.0.0.314 w/ BBM 5.0.0.33...works like a final build| ...awaiting release of BlackBerry Bold 9700 w/ HSPA 7.2! :D

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Here's a good deal if you have an iPod.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Here's a good deal if you have an iPod.
    that is a good deal....toss the adapter
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think the S9's definitely have the cool factor, JB. I'm anxious to hear some more feedback.

KriK mentioned they can become uncomfortable after awhile. Are they heavy or something?

The S9 tends to get a little tight on the ears because of the way the headset is made... or because of how big my head is... haven't figured out which yet.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchDude View Post
    ...............So jblackfish, if you're just looking for a regular BT headset, I can only highly recommend Plantronics...........
    Thanks, Crunch. I tend to lean toward the S9 or S9-HD simply because they hang down instead of sit on top of your head - the horns, you know, get in the way of conventional headphones.

I'll be interested in your report of the HD version.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

I think I'm ordering a set myself, JB, so I'll also keep you posted!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I think I'm ordering a set myself, JB, so I'll also keep you posted!
    Thanks, Ro. I almost ordered one this morning myself and then just decided to wait. I'm not sure how much I'd use it...unless it's really a great headset AND comfortable to wear. I've got conventional headphones and they're OK except for all the wires.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

I have an associate who has them (not sure if it's the HD version). We were on an Adopt-a-Highway detail one Saturday morning and he was wearing them, listening to music and then answered a couple of phone calls. He said he loves the S9, so I'm going off that recommendation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12