Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey all... I hope I posted this in the correct forum, but I'm looking for ... General Blackberry forum

CrunchDude no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Looking for the perfect STEREO Bluetooth headset!??

Advertisement

Hey all...

I hope I posted this in the correct forum, but I'm looking for a good Stereo Bluetooth headset. I've NEVER owned one, but I do have two "regular" Bluetooth headset, and they're both Plantronics Discovery 665, which I love.

So far, friends have told me Motorola was one of the best, but I much prefer Plantronics to Motorola on the "regular" Bluetooth set front, so to speak.

Thanks for your suggestions.
    It's all about the Berry! BlackBerry Bold 9000 OS 5.0.0.314 w/ BBM 5.0.0.33...works like a final build| ...awaiting release of BlackBerry Bold 9700 w/ HSPA 7.2! :D

wrxboi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    R.I.P
    I have the Jawbone 2 and I think its pretty cool...
    WRXBOI
    wrxboi69@googlewave.com

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have used the Motorola S9 and I loved the sound it gave but I know it's a bit uncomfortable for longer periods.

I'll keep my eyes peeled cause I'm interested in a good one too.

CrunchDude no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks Krik! Sounds good!
    It's all about the Berry! BlackBerry Bold 9000 OS 5.0.0.314 w/ BBM 5.0.0.33...works like a final build| ...awaiting release of BlackBerry Bold 9700 w/ HSPA 7.2! :D

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have the S9 and love it.

frisco49ers no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2840D481
    I just got the motorola rokr headset. Will let u know how it works over the next couple of days

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchDude View Post
    ..................I'm looking for a good Stereo Bluetooth headset..........
    I'm interested in a good set up too - you know, one that WORKS well and is comfortable to wear. One that didn't make me look like a geek when I used it would be good too but I guess that's too much to ask - I'll probably only use it in the car anyway.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Tate002 no está en línea Stack level 3
    well can someone tell me if the S9 will work with video on the Bold... Just curious... I know it works with just regular music... mp3 but just not sure about video...

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    I'm interested in a good set up too - you know, one that WORKS well and is comfortable to wear. One that didn't make me look like a geek when I used it would be good too but I guess that's too much to ask - I'll probably only use it in the car anyway.
    You might wanna think about removing those horns, then, JB!

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    You might wanna think about removing those horns, then, JB!
    Those horns are more important than a goofy looking set of BT earphones - can't do without them. I use them ALL the time. I would have only limited use for a BT headset.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

I think the S9's definitely have the cool factor, JB. I'm anxious to hear some more feedback.

KriK mentioned they can become uncomfortable after awhile. Are they heavy or something?

Here is a review of some headsets that CNET compared back in May.

What about this one? (Jaybird JB-200i) It's rated high by the consumer too - the only listed downside is lack of bass response - that would be a plus for me. IMO there's too much (booming) bass on nearly every electronic device made these days - call me old fashioned but it's NOT that realistic in a lot of music.

Anyone tried it? If not, anyone feel like spending @ $130 to see what it's like?

RumpRoast no está en línea Stack level 1
    I got my wife the jabra BT8040 and she loves it for music and movies. It's a 2 piece that detaches if you want to just use one or both ear pieces. My wifes like to be able to keep her phone in her purse and carry the headset in her pocket or hand because it vibrates when she gets a call and even has a screen to see who's calling her. It also has a 20 slot phonebook so she can make and receive calls without ever having to take her phone out of her purse.
    If you're just looking for a 1 piece that's smaller without the screen and phonebook feature then I recommend the BT8010. Both are great as I've tested it both out before I settled on the 8040 for her. Good luck with your search.

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    What about this one? (Jaybird JB-200i) It's rated high by the consumer too - the only listed downside is lack of bass response - that would be a plus for me. IMO there's too much (booming) bass on nearly every electronic device made these days - call me old fashioned but it's NOT that realistic in a lot of music.

Anyone tried it? If not, anyone feel like spending @ $130 to see what it's like?
    LOL! I vote for you to test 'em out for us!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast