I'm looking for the Orbitz Gum commercial where the guy is making out with his ... General Blackberry forum

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Looking for Orbitz ringtone

Advertisement

I'm looking for the Orbitz Gum commercial where the guy is making out with his secretary, his wife walks in, and he says "What the french, toast?"
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

PIN/ID
    OICU812

Re: Looking for Orbitz ringtone

That is REALLY close to what I'm looking for, but I was hoping for "What the FRENCH, TOAST?" fairly loud and decent quality... really appreciate the referal though, awesome thread!
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

So you only want the part that says "What the french toast"? You can simply cut it using windows sound recorder and then you have your ringtone.

I could do it for you later on if need be.

PIN/ID
    OICU812

oh no, don't go to any trouble, it's not important at all, just thought it'd be funny... i'm a little of an audio snob so unless it was pretty good quality (all i've heard is lousy you tube clips) i probably wouldn't use it... thanks for the thought though!