currently have Phatnotes for windows----allows multiple Databases--and no limit to length of notes---can also sync ... General Blackberry forum

igwr no está en línea Stack level 1

looking for notes software

Advertisement

currently have Phatnotes for windows----allows multiple Databases--and no limit to length of notes---can also sync with my PC----am considering switching to BB but cannot find a note program that does all of these things---cannot believe that there have not been others who have had similiar needs---any suggestions?

Also--I would like to type my notes in the pc and then have the ability to transfer to the BB device---Can this be done?
    Last edited by igwr; 11-03-2008 at 03:41 PM. Reason: added info re. needs

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    I know using docs to go that comes with the 4.5+ os you can import word documents in their native form and read/modify/save on your BB, and there's a couple good apps that you can buy for the BB as well.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Docs to go

Thanks---looked at Docs website----Can stuff be entered in the pc and then transferred to the BB----appreciateyour input

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yes it can, it cannot be synced however. But transfer into and from blackberry is the purpose of it. The only downfall is that it has to be done manually. There is no way to have a script that automaticly copies files when conneceted. That all has to be done by hand. Its close enogh to what you are looking for.

thanks---not sure what you mean "by hand"----how does the info get transferred from the pc---would not like to write it twice!--I have gone to the Docs to go website---the mention in FAQ's---that information can be transfered to and from the Blackberry through Blackberry Desktop Manager Software----can anyone tell me if this is the case andf if so---how easy is it to do?--Thanks
    Last edited by igwr; 11-03-2008 at 05:45 PM. Reason: added info