Hi All, A while ago I found a program for blackberrys that allowed me to ... General Blackberry forum

spider87 no está en línea Stack level 1

Looking for an app... Need some help... Please..

Hi All,

A while ago I found a program for blackberrys that allowed me to make music on my phone. It was almost like FL Studio/Cakewalk/Garageband/Acid it had multiple tracks and had a million samples you could toss into a sequencer. It also, from what I gathered, wasn't a ringtone maker. As I recall the name had a variation of the word blaze in it but I could be wrong. Please tell me someone knows what it is haha, it would be so cool to have it again. It was a freebie app and I'm 100% sure it exists as I know I had it and remember downloading it on January 17th. It would be possible, I have verizon, but to find it if there was some way I could look at the history from that long ago. (I lost it in an OS restore so it would have to be Verizon's history or something like that)

Last edited by spider87; 06-28-2009 at 04:47 PM.

idiedtryin no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sounds cool
    ~via smartphone

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    The only app I know of like that was 'vibe' it was a composer with some samples and multiple tracks to edit. It was free. Do a search here for it, I remember posting about it several months ago.
    ~via smartphone