I was wondering if anyone has or knows of a good app that teaches foreign ... General Blackberry forum

PIN/ID
    Apple

Looking for an app

Advertisement

I was wondering if anyone has or knows of a good app that teaches foreign languages. I have done a google search and haven't come up with anything. If anyone knows of one I would appreciate it. French is what I'm looking for.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yep, but it's expensive. Rosetta Stone. How bad do you want to learn it?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4
    Jblackfish is right, rosetta stone rocks! But its not for your bb, You install on your compy. I don't know of any apps for the berry yet.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    There's Polyglotz for BB but it's only an aid/translator - once you know the language it might help. It'll do many languages one of which is French. You can get it here for $8.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Thanks, I was looking for something for my Bold as I'm always on the move and it would be nice to have an app for this. The problem I see with this is how big the app would have to be. I have a couple of translators but without actually knowing the language it makes it cumbersome. I guess I'll have to use the bulky laptop, lol

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by jchapman01 View Post
    Jblackfish is right, rosetta stone rocks! But its not for your bb, You install on your compy. I don't know of any apps for the berry yet.
    Have you used rosetta stone before?