Is there a way to set a backdrop on the locked screen? Or wallpaper behind ... General Blackberry forum

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4

Lock screen wallpaper

Advertisement

Is there a way to set a backdrop on the locked screen? Or wallpaper behind my info on the locked screen? Maybe that is a better way to ask it

anthonyp20 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Lock screen wallpaper

The theme builder software Plazmic allows you to do that. I'm sure you could put in a request to have someone here whip a custom theme up for you. It's pretty easy. I can do it but I'm at work right now. I'll check later, if you still need it.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Hi bmanley.

The only way to set the locked screen image on any BB on os 4.1 would be to use a vendor theme, like Dimension Today or Zen. When you set an image for your homescreen it will automatically display the same image on your locked screen.

Sorry there isnt a way with plazmic to do so right now. Maybe with a newer update plazmic will allow this.

anthonyp20 no está en línea Stack level 2

hmhh.. I could have sworn that Plazmic allowed you to add a unique image for the lock screen background..

jbherr no está en línea Stack level 1

is there a way to create a custom lock screen image using a personal photo? i would have no clus how to go about this, but anyone know how-- willing to help me with this?
    thanks

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

If you load the themes I have mentioned above and put your own wallpaper on your BB then it will appear on the locked screen.

jbherr no está en línea Stack level 1

do i have to download the new themes in order to upload my own wallpaper? if so, after that, how do i upload my own wallpaper?
    thanks