Here is what I would like to do. Since I take my blackberry everywhere I ... General Blackberry forum

dsump no está en línea Stack level 2

Loading a Driver

Advertisement

Here is what I would like to do. Since I take my blackberry everywhere I go, sometimes I need to get files off the card and onto another PC. Many times I have to take my setup disk with me so that I can install the DM on the PC so it will recognize my BB. Is there a set of drivers I can load onto a USB drive so that I can install the BB on the PC recieving the connection to my BB? Does this make any sense? Many times I will have a person who needs me to put an application of their PC and instead of using a flash drive, I want to use my BB. I have a 6g card in my BB and that is plenty of space for files that I would need to store. Sometimes on different PCs they dont recognize the BB and the pc wants to install the driver. I hope I said this clearly. Any ideas?

evilcaptain no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Loading a Driver

I have a 9GB driver install file for windows that I got somewhere that only loads the drivers. I can email them to you.

wabra2 no está en línea Stack level 1

I'd also like a copy of this file

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PM Sent

rmarkowitz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Enabling the mass storage option on your BB should allow any PC to access the files on the MicroSD card when connected via USB.

BB Desktop Manager via Roxio Media Manager is really only necessary when you want to access files in device memory.

I agree with you, but sometimes when I enable mass storage, the PC will look for a set of drivers and want to install device.