Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just went 6 days w/o my BB while waiting for a replacement after mine ... General Blackberry forum

riff_raff no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    26853B59

Re: live without blackberry?

Advertisement

I just went 6 days w/o my BB while waiting for a replacement after mine hit the deck and went all white screen on me... I couldn't do it. After cursing in every language I know, I went online to see what I could do about it. About 3 days in I found out how to work it with Screenshot, so I spent the next 3 days with the phone tethered to my laptop... the phone worked fine; if I was fast enough I could get a screen shot of the caller ID to see who was calling in, or I could double check the number I was dialing before I hit send....
    Obviously this wasn't practical so I just turned it off when I couldn't keep my laptop around... it did leave me feeling awkward and confused without it.... so "No"- I couldn't can't go a week w/o mine without cheating, but thats ok cuz I learned in the Marines to adapt and overcome so I guess I was just doing what I had to do...
    crackberries... lol...
    riff raff

delise no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    312F6678

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Absolutely not. Unfortunately it is business-critical. My clients, boss, employees, and even some shareholders would track me down and kill me if they didn't have 24/7 access. I went on a 4 day cruise and left my assistant director in charge and came back to a ship wreck. No more vacations without BB data service.

I miss the days before BBs but I couldn't go back. No way. No how.

Prorock no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I am a chef and in my kitchen there is only one computer and I rarely have time to sit down to check my email. I probably could go back to a non BB lifestyle but there is NO way I would ever want to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12