Ok I was wondering if it is possible to instead of having my yahoo mail ... General Blackberry forum

Mp55 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4903f

linking yahoo mail and GMail?

Advertisement

Ok I was wondering if it is possible to instead of having my yahoo mail account which is old and gets spam more than I would like it to, pushed to my bb, would it be possible to have my yahoo mail forwarded to my GMail account which would be pushed through to my bb via bis. So instead of having the GMail app on my bb, I will just have my yahoo mail pushed to my GMail, then my GMail pushed to my bb. I would like this simply because of the good spam filtering capabilities of GMail and my yahoo account gets spam to much. Sorry if i sound a little confusing. Thanks

-MP

Mobiman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2071348F

Re: linking yahoo mail and GMail?

Hi Mp55, I havent tried this with Yahoo but with another mail account and it works well for me, by the way im on a BES server.

PIN/ID
    23e4903f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hey mobiman, could you give me some details on how you got that to work so I could try it out? Thanks.

-MP

mikadad no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Quote Originally Posted by Mp55
    Ok I was wondering if it is possible to instead of having my yahoo mail account which is old and gets spam more than I would like it to, pushed to my bb, would it be possible to have my yahoo mail forwarded to my GMail account which would be pushed through to my bb via bis. So instead of having the GMail app on my bb, I will just have my yahoo mail pushed to my GMail, then my GMail pushed to my bb. I would like this simply because of the good spam filtering capabilities of GMail and my yahoo account gets spam to much. Sorry if i sound a little confusing. Thanks

-MP
    You need to have a upgraded yahoo account to do any forwarding..thats a yahoo function not a BIS function.
    Michael

PIN/ID
    23e4903f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~oops, I may have just figured it out, I think its all in the settings. Trying now.

PIN/ID
    23e4903f
    Quote Originally Posted by mikadad
    You need to have a upgraded yahoo account to do any forwarding..thats a yahoo function not a BIS function.
    Oh ok, thanks, ill see what I can do then.