Okay so I use my 8120 for an mp3 player, have an 8GB sd card, ... General Blackberry forum

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Link Up To 2 Bluetooth Devices Simaltaniously?

Advertisement

Okay so I use my 8120 for an mp3 player, have an 8GB sd card, A2DP headset, and the MOTOROKR car set to listen to tunes on my Berry...

This being said I have a devices capable if listening to music on. Well I found somehting out that I never knew. I can't find any posts in the stacks concerning what I found, so I don't know if this is something new, or something I just didn't know that everyone did.

So I clock out for my lunch and hop on the phone using a BT Headset to call my girlfriend, couldn't reach her so left a message. I then wanted to listen to my music so I went into my Media Player, pressed options, and selected my Nokia headphones without disconnecting my BH-600. I do it all the time, but this time my girlfriend calls me back and the music stops, and the standard beeps and bops alerts me of an incoming call. So I answer the call on my headphones but don't hear anything, instead I hear "Hello" coming from my desk! I look down and there's my BH-600, so I take off my headphones and put it on and say, "Hello?" I was still connected to it while connected to my headphones!

Does anyone else no about this? Because I didn't. I've tried before with other headsets, I'm assuming it worked this time because I connected to a voice only heasdset then connected to an A2DP headset. Not all bluetooth MP3 players are A2DP so I figure this should work on others, such as my MotoROKR car kit.

Has anyone else been able to do this? I don't know if there's any OS or device restrictions to get this to work.

So did I discover something new or is this just common knowledge that everyone knows and I didn't?
    Last edited by Justyn; 10-06-2008 at 03:31 PM.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

wyy183 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AAA616
    I've kind of been wondering about something like this. I'm thinking about getting a BT GPS puck for my 8320. I was wondering how I'd use my BT headset and puck both while driving.

Wonder is this is an OS feature??

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Good question. Like I said I don't know, but I'm sure if you pari up with a headset before you pair with the puck, you'll find out.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

SubnetMask no está en línea Stack level 1
    Don't know if it helps, but on my 8330 I have my Plantronics Voyager 510 and my tablet both paired up, and I've found that when the Plantronics is active, I can dial out via Bluetooth with my tablet, and the Voyager doesn't get disconnected.