I avoided getting a Blackberry for quite a while because I was afraid of the ... General Blackberry forum

comedygary no está en línea Stack level 1

Learning to use your Blackberry like a pro? Cool apps and more.

Advertisement

I avoided getting a Blackberry for quite a while because I was afraid of the learning curve. How will I set up my email? How will I find cool applications? Are they free? Can I use my Blackberry to listen to my Sirius Satellite Radio account? Well, after learning the answers to these questions and more, I really regret not getting one sooner. Visit clickoncomedy.com/comedyblog/blackberry.html to read my blog article which answers these questions and many more.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Welcome to Pinstack, Gary. IMO you've happened across one of the friendliest and most helpful Blackberry forums on the internet. Glad you finally got your BB and I hope you continue to enjoy it and use and contribute to Pinstack.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

jusMikeP no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Welcome to Pinstack, Gary. IMO you've happened across one of the friendliest and most helpful Blackberry forums on the internet. Glad you finally got your BB and I hope you continue to enjoy it and use and contribute to Pinstack.
    Gary, I strongly agree with jblackfish's statement. Being an iPhone convert, I struggled a bit in the beginning learning how to use my Blackberry to its fullest potential. The guys/gals on this forum are always willing to help, or listen to the occasional gripe, and they know their s*** when it comes to Blackberries. My only advice would be to just stick with it, once you learn it, you'll never look back. Now that I have, I can't even consider using any other phone. Welcome to forums!

suertetres no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have to jump on the bandwagon here! Great info and probably the most helpful crew here

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Welcome to the finest BB site on the web Gary

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    You got questions, we got answers.

boob_1029 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32C73EFE

Agreed

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Quote Originally Posted by jusMikeP View Post
    Gary, I strongly agree with jblackfish's statement. Being an iPhone convert, I struggled a bit in the beginning learning how to use my Blackberry to its fullest potential. The guys/gals on this forum are always willing to help, or listen to the occasional gripe, and they know their s*** when it comes to Blackberries. My only advice would be to just stick with it, once you learn it, you'll never look back. Now that I have, I can't even consider using any other phone. Welcome to forums!
    I completely agree, I will never consider anything else but a Berry as much as I can help it. I loved my Pearl and Curve but my Bold is the one that I think is actually gonna stick.

You couldn't be in a better place with your new (soon to be) addiction, the stacks are the place to be.