Hi boys Can you advice me some way how to add new language versions to ... General Blackberry forum

rugby no está en línea Stack level 2

Language versions?

Advertisement

Hi boys

Can you advice me some way how to add new language versions to my BB 8800? Some sw or web page? Need german language, got just USA ENG and UK ENG. Thnaks much.

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.

Re: Language versions?

BACKUP FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE

do a device os upgrade and it will ask you what languages you want installed. Or the blackberry.alx can be modified as well to achieve the same result.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

kaleb101 no está en línea Stack level 2

If only that worked for me never did...

Quote Originally Posted by rugby
    Hi boys

Can you advice me some way how to add new language versions to my BB 8800? Some sw or web page? Need german language, got just USA ENG and UK ENG. Thnaks much.
    The OS that came with your 8800 should have an extensive language list. Connect your device to your computer using Desktop Manager, then click on the Application Loader, and you should see german. In OS 4.1.0.377 on my 7290, which is ancient compared to your 88, German is one of several languages ready to install.

rugby no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone
    The OS that came with your 8800 should have an extensive language list. Connect your device to your computer using Desktop Manager, then click on the Application Loader, and you should see german. In OS 4.1.0.377 on my 7290, which is ancient compared to your 88, German is one of several languages ready to install.
    I used this
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.do?code=B3B43AEEACB258365CC69CDAF42A68AF
    and it worked. I have German, Arabic, .... But your way is also possible. I tried it and it also goes but with less languages. I needed also czech language and it wasnt in Desktop manager.
    Thanks to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by rugby
    I used this
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.do?code=B3B43AEEACB258365CC69CDAF42A68AF
    and it worked. I have German, Arabic, .... But your way is also possible. I tried it and it also goes but with less languages. I needed also czech language and it wasnt in Desktop manager.
    Thanks to everyone.
    You're welcome!

fonec no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks for u
    www.gsmegypt.mobi