Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Booted at&t out of my house 5 years ago. I was paying $80 a month ... General Blackberry forum

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Advertisement

Booted at&t out of my house 5 years ago. I was paying $80 a month for the unlimited long distance package (caller id, voicemail, etc...). I didn't have any home service during that entire time until recently when I activated a T-Mobile @home service. Kids are now getting to an age that I need a home phone but I sure as heck don't want to spend even $40 a month for it when I don't have to.

And as for security systems, some of the companies are starting to offer Wireless setups. We eliminated our stores landlines two months ago. We had three lines with at&t but now only have one (for fax purposes only). Our security company offered us a wireless backup a year and a half ago. Not sure what we are running now for security but we love the change in the bill.

Zo

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Haven't Had a Lane Line since i was 17, I'm 26. I knew it would always be about cellphones.

sugarspicebaby1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I havent had a land line for over 3 yrs. The issue you may come across is your usage. Know how many minutes you use (especially during day/week) and carefully pick your plan since you will be using minutes for even basic, local calls and 800# during day.

*I have ATT w/ rollover b/c of this!

dleopard12 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Dropped mine like a bad habit about 3 months ago could get dsl in my new house plus mine and my wife berrys work great at home it was hard to justify landline for the telemarketers. And 3 calls a month from family members.

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    In my house the house phone was never used (never even rang), everyone has a cell phone. Even my teenage sisters and brother have their own cell phones. No land line for a little over a year. Only problem with not having a land line is when we had an earthquake we had no electricity and no service.
    PIN: 2485D13B

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same."

freshprincets3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    do u know the mep for the black berry 8700

freshprincets3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    do u know the mep to the blackberry

justjpo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31612F1C
    The last land line I had was in 2000.... The $ saved goes towards mobile devices and plans...

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    haven't had a land line for the past 8 years until recently when i signed up for new cable service because i moved out of long beach to arizona...the difference in billing without a phone from cox was only $2 less than if i get the phone...so i got one but i hardly ever use it and it's a good thing i have it because telemarketers and all that can harass my land line instead of my cell phone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123