Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

9000 without a further adue! I hate flip phones a lot, and I don't think ... General Blackberry forum

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

Advertisement

9000 without a further adue! I hate flip phones a lot, and I don't think I am ever going back to one. Bescides all of that prossessing power is just way too sweet to pass by, I can not wait for a day where the BB works fast! It is okay now, but still too slow I'm my opinion.

Imagine, dual core blackberries that is so awsome, I will literally live of that thing!
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    woohoooo gooo9xxxx i was just looking at that flip looksl ike an old LG remeber them first LG phones lolz

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    9000 for sure! No flip for me.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

silviajdm no está en línea Stack level 3
    I might have to try it out..but ill still keep the 9xxx. From time to time I like to use the "clamshell" types~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

vel4769 no está en línea Stack level 2
    It seems that RIM is trying to appeal even further to the general phone user with the Kickstart. That's probably why the phone is called kickstart. RIM might want to kickstart people into using BB more. I for one would've never used a BB if it wasn't for the Pearl. The perception was that BB users were business folks and snobs. I for one like the kickstart and believe it will do good. The 9000 might be a better phone overall but RIM will sell more kickstarts..

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I agree that RIM is shooting for more of the general consumer with the Kickstart. I also would not have used a BB if it wasn't for the Pearl. Only because I've always gone for the smallest phone possible so I can carry it in my pocket, etc., and I didn't want one of the huge BBs that were all that was available prior to the Pearl. I preferred having a Palm Tungsten for all my electronic data when I wanted to lug it around, and a small "dumbphone" to carry with me everywhere. Being able to combine everything into the small form factor of the Pearl was fantastic!

What I've always liked about clamshell phones is the protection they offer the screen, and as much of a BB addict as I've become, protecting my BB screen is very appealing. But there are some design aspects of the photos I've seen that I don't like.

My plans are to wait and see what comes out, and how it functions and feels in my hand, and then decide. I'm just excited that we are going to have so many different options to choose from!
    Last edited by gritsinct; 05-02-2008 at 01:42 PM.

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    ok i am going to make this simple. No kickstart. No 9000. I dont like either and I wont buy either. I will stick with my 7250, 8830, and 8130. Now those are real BBs.
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Someone who can should make a poll with the Kickstart flip, the 9000 and the Storm touchscreen..
    ~Lauren

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Definitely the KickStart. This will be a good birthday present. I will have the 8120 Pearl and a Razr form factor phone rolled into one.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 05-04-2008 at 01:50 AM.

Duvi no está en línea Stack level 2
    This is a joke?

Lol. The kickstart is EDGE. RIM is just giving T-mobile something to chew on while they wait.
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 12-06-2008 at 03:54 AM. Reason: format edit

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Gimme a 9000!

And flip phones are for suckas. I'd like my Blackberry to be a brick any day of the week.

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    I like them both equally at this point. To me they both look great. And I'm sure that they both have some nice improvements where is counts.

What's most exciting is to see RIM branching out and trying something new. As much as I love the candybar style there only so many possibilities. Personally I'd love to see RIM do about three or four different form factors. That way they could get away from the one size fits all ideal.

It may not be the most successful BlackBerry ever. But at this point it certainly is the most unique which is what I feel gives it its appeal.

But all that's off topic. Like I said its a tie at this point. Just hurry up and make those badboys available!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BamaFan2989 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask :)
    @erika was that sarcasm? lol.

and @nick i agree, i would like to see as many form factors as possible covered. :]

don't get me wrong, i have an 8320, and i wouldnt trade it for a flip phone, but at the same time... i am going to own my 8320, kickstart, and 9000 all at once, so i can swap them out

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFan2989 View Post
    @erica was that sarcasm? lol.

and @nick i agree, i would like to see as many form factors as possible covered. :]

don't get me wrong, i have an 8320, and i wouldnt trade it for a flip phone, but at the same time... i am going to own my 8320, kickstart, and 9000 all at once, so i can swap them out
    No it wasn't sarcasm. My birthday is around the time of the release of this phone, if it's not delayed.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 05-04-2008 at 01:55 AM.

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm sorry but the Kickstart looks like a phone I'd introduce to my son, it's more teenage geared to me. Yet, I have the Curve so that would be like stepping back. Personally this was a bad comparison. You should have went with the BB 9000 vs BB Storm, tha playing field is more leveled. So far 9000 all the way but the Storm specs has my interest though...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast