http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2008/...unch-of-specs/... General Blackberry forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

kick start specs. and colors

Advertisement

www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    looks like no 3g. tmo is getting it. still dont know if i like it. but the black is better then the grey. but a flip phone blackberry? has got me puzzled. lol what do you think?
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    This is like a low blow to both Apple and ATT LOL
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

PIN/ID
    ask me
    at least its got wi-fi. im deffinatly going to do a purchase and return. ill test it out for a few weeks. but the way things look with blackberry and releasing on time well prob. have this by 2015

BamaFan2989 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask :)
    yeah i know... i have been waiting since the curve came out for 4.3 (4.5)(4.6) lol. i know some have waited longer, but half a year is long enough.

i think i might get this. i mean, no 3g, but you can only get 3g in big cities here in the south anyway, so i would have to be out of town to REALLY use it. then again, 3g would be nice... and they haven't even made sure about the 3g data yet have they?

i think i will get it, how are you going to return it?

vel4769 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey at the very least it's a different look. Whether your a fan of flip phones or not. Different strokes for different folks.... I can see the whole MTV,VH1 crowd carrying this phone around. Move over people in suits, your world is about to be invaded.

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    Yeah, this is not a professional device at all! Still its a move for rim, they hve started to invade and sprout to different markets! They already dominate the bussiness market, and pearl and curve have begun the infaltration to consumer market. Rim is defenetly steping up their game, I am glad that they started to sprout to different kind of areas!
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene