I have downloaded the new FB 2.0.0.37 and this morning I received 3 friend requests ... General Blackberry forum

coloneludatank no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Keep receiving the same friend requests on FB after confirming them already

Advertisement

I have downloaded the new FB 2.0.0.37 and this morning I received 3 friend requests and I accepted them and I received the notification that it was confirmed. But now I keep receiving the same 3 friend requests every 30 mins and they are doubling and tripling. I have clicked on ignore and I keep getting error (2001) and I tried looking it up and I am not getting anywhere.

I went onto to FB via my pc and the friend request notifications are showing confirmed and they disappeared. I have uninstalled and the new FB app 3x since 10am EST on my style 9670 running the 6.0 OS. I am at a complete loss. Can someone help me out on this?

Thanx

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Defiately sounds like a app issue, sorry I don't run fb on my Berry

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

coloneludatank no está en línea Stack level 2
    I figured as much so I have uninstalled the App completely PapaMag aww well I will trying it again in a month or so.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Facebook is notoriously buggy. Try downloading it again, or even try a different source.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    As Chokem says FB is notoriously buggy on Any platform. I also don't use often, especially on smartphones.
    When I do use it, and to accept friends or ask, I obligatorily use the PC. I just update the feeds on FB. That's it.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    You have to make sure the notifications are completely deleted from both your device and your online account.

Also, on your device, open a messages folder, press the BB menu button, then View Folders. Scroll down and you'll probably find a Facebook folder with some messages in it. Delete those, do a battery pull and you should be good to go!

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Tried FB on the phone but never liked too much, maybe they will get it right some day