Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ wish I had the luxury of "switching" between devices. But then again ... General Blackberry forum

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Re: Just Wondering

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ wish I had the luxury of "switching" between devices. But then again I love my little pearl.. And not to brag but I can punch out emails and texts like nobodys business!! So I love this keyboard

ak602 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

I would do it if I had a pearl and the curve but i have an 8700 and the curve. The 8700 is great but it has no camera and it feels a little brickish compared to my curve.
    Anyone switch between an 8700 and a curve?

joechris no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by monica.simons View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ wish I had the luxury of "switching" between devices. But then again I love my little pearl.. And not to brag but I can punch out emails and texts like nobodys business!! So I love this keyboard
    And that's what has peeked my curiosity about the pearl. I have heard people say they can actually type faster with suretype. So I figured I would experiment. And I Love the size without losing any of the blackberry functions..

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by joechris View Post
    I have heard people say they can actually type faster with suretype. So I figured I would experiment
    my baby sister (17) can type faster on her little Moto i670 then i can on my curve and pearl. its crazy, but its all about what a person is used to.

SureType is deff not slow, but when you dont take care of the custom words list and what not, then it gets real annoying to me

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Quote Originally Posted by glehman85 View Post
    but when you dont take care of the custom words list and what not, then it gets real annoying to me
    Agreed! I am way overdue for a Custom Words cleanup. But yeah, normally I can bang out an email or text as fast as any of my friends. I'm used to it. Definitely nice to be able to type with 1 thumb in the middle of a meeting when I'm bored.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Thomas843 no está en línea Stack level 3

I have a Pearl , a 8300 and a 8310. Dont switch back to the pearl much anymore, just between the curve every now and then. Most of the time I use the 8310 and get the 8300 out just to keep it up to date!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12